• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Duplicate Mismatch between text and actually needed KP in Sorcerers' Homecoming quest

Game version: v1.131-beta.2-(f31f55d) - html5 (2021-05-21 08:40) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 89.0.4389.128 (openSUSE Build) (64-Bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Linux openSuse: 5.3.18-lp152.69-default Screen resolution: 1680x1050 pixels Account name: Saribar...
  2. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Drag and drop ;-)
  3. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

What can I say? After finally understanding how the system works I am hooked. I really, really like the system, especially the possibility to clear morw fog while foregoing the unwanted dailies Thanks a lot
  4. Fixed [33176] Badges not counted correctly

Could it be that "leftovers" from last FA are still active? I got 2 Flacons and I have all marbles and planks at 2 days since yesterday evening. So no way to get those flacons with them but I think I had a marble and a plank waiting for steel to finish to get a flacon and then the last FA...
  5. Merchants of Elvenar

We are (at the moment) 3 former members of said former fellowship which now calls itself "The Black Sheep". We were dissatisfied that the main aim was changed from peaceful trading and develeoping ones city into participating in tournaments and spire. After the rename of the old fellowship we...
  6. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Thanks a lot, I was looking for this information but seem to have missed the line all the time
  7. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

I am a bit confused. The academy needs to be directly connected to the council hall, but the council hall can only be built with diamonds? So basically one can only do the new chapter if one uses diamonds?
  8. Discussion HTML5

I hope you don't have windows on your mobile. For Androids and I think Apple too there exists an app you can load from the App-Store and play Elvenar.
  9. Discussion HTML5

Doesn't work either. The cursor jumps arounds too and even worse: the average load went up to over 3 (instead of about 1.5) and slowed down the whole system.
  10. Discussion HTML5

Up to now I use chromium as that has Flash-support included. With HTML5 I could use Firefox as well but there I have even more open tabs than on chromium. Hmm, will install Opera and try again
  11. Discussion HTML5

Grin, anything that does NOT run under Linux is not worthwhile for me. If all else failes, I can play Elvenar on my tablet but I prefer the bigger display on my PC.
  12. Discussion HTML5

Okay, my graphic adapter is nvidia GeForce 7300 GS
  13. Discussion HTML5

Tried HTML5 again today after I got the popup at start that FLASH will die.After reloading the game I got the expected result: it is incredible slow. Example: when I move the mousecursor it is jumping from position to position instead of moving smoothly. Granted, my system is older: CPU...
  14. Discussion Release Notes version 1.74

The amount of candies was reduced, okay, that might have been needed for balancing issues. But why do you do that when some already got the bigger amount? (At least I think there must be some who alread yfinished those quests when even I am in those regions) That is blatantly unfair to all those...
  15. Not a Bug Bug with fields from halfling race

Thanks, this means I can get creative with my placement without cheating ;-)
  16. Not a Bug Bug with fields from halfling race

Moin, the description of the Grain Field says "Connect directly to a Halfling Farm". The description of the Farm says "Irrigation canal connected to the Spring Grove" as the connection needed. I placed a new Halfling Farm without any connection to an irrigation canal. As expected I got the sign...
  17. Not a Bug Relics not counted towards Three Glacier Giants

Thanks, I negotiated all needed relics.
  18. Not a Bug Relics not counted towards Three Glacier Giants

Moin, I need to aquire 50 relics to get the keys now. I had 23 relics (22 from tournament, 1 from helping neighbours) when my 6th halfing farm was build. That quest gave me 2 Dust Relics. But still the count of relics for the Three Glacier Giants is 23 instead of the 25 like I expected. I...
  19. Discussion The Masquerade pt 2

Moin, my 2 cent worth: - Produce Beverages 50 times - Produce Bread 30 times Repetitive but quickly doable (okay, I have 10 buildings for that normally, 15 at the moment because of the event) - Scout 1 Province or upgrade 1 Building to Level 10 or higher Scouting takes 3 days, I still have...
  20. Cannot reproduce login stops at 11

Same problem for me. Already removed all relevant cookies, logged out and back in and reloaded the website several times. Okay, another removal of cookies and throwing away the browser cache data for "The last day" got me back in