• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Reina del mar

very new rule

So, this is probably he reason for this announcement: I reported a bug on beta forum. But somebody else reported it on Discord. Discord wins, of course as INNO need hype for being on Discord. TBH this is not about diams. It;s about rules and how rules are changed in the middle of the game. I...
  2. Reina del mar

Fixed [45319] Visual glitch

Game version: v1.184-beta.8-(814587f) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Win 11 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Reina del Mar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  3. Reina del mar

Question Change in displaying capacity

Why this change? Before I could see the maximum storage, now not.
  4. Reina del mar

Question Hobby room for everyone?

Hi! I am not a fan of ads in the game but seeing that months passed since introduced and many do not have the feature yet makes me questionning if this is forgotten for the rest of players. We had a fellowship adventure event on live server and of course the hobby room came in handy for those...
  5. Reina del mar

Update on payment options for the Season of the Triumph Pass on Beta

I am curious on what exactly means ''technical improvements we have made to the payment system of those passes''. Right now it seems INNO does not want players to use earned and/or bought diamonds for this passes but to pay once more for them. Why not keeping both options?
  6. Reina del mar

Other Fragment spells for disenchanting evolving buildings

Hello, everyone, I recently discovered (for sure not new for most of you) that if you disenchant an evolving building, you do not get the fragment spells for used artifacts, but only for the base building; aka 960 fragment spells although it should value 960+(2x2000). I find it really unfair...
  7. Reina del mar

Answered Fire Phoenix

Maybe dumb question but I do not have the time to search the answer in the forums: do the fire phoenix bonuses stack when fed? Like from 50% to 100% if 2 phoenix are fed? thx
  8. Reina del mar

Answered EE on Astral phoenix

I cannot use EE spell on my Astral Phoenix. is it a bug or it is intended? It can be polished by neighbors but that's all. thanks