• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Sprite1313

Chapter Migration feedback

My city was early Chapter V, is still early Chapter V, and shows the spire available in Chapter III. Guess I am one of the "some" who are not being migrated?
  2. Sprite1313

Ditto
  3. Sprite1313

Do you recall if it autoscouted the world map to give you the required number of provinces to open those chapters? I'm wondering what will happen with relics from world map encounters, open provinces for tournament, etc. Those early cities are precisely the ones for whom every relic is precious...
  4. Sprite1313

Nope, chapter 5 cities get moved to chapter 6; cities in chapters 1-4 move to chapter 5. Below is a snip from the actual forum announcement:
  5. Sprite1313

I'm doing screenshots right now of where my city is (early chapter 5) to show before and after this migration. I have many of the same questions - expansions, upgrades, AWs, etc. At least I will be able to share the information with my FS on live worlds. And I also do not understand moving a Ch...
  6. Sprite1313

Discussion Release Notes version 1.146

Definitely do not like the chest changes, either for my baby chapter 3 city, or my main chapter 17 city. The spectral stones don’t seem all that valuable, even for negotiators (confession: I don’t negotiate much), and have cost a lot of opportunity for diamonds, time instants and AWKP, all of...
  7. Sprite1313

Cannot reproduce Names AW

This was done so that we native English speakers could learn some Dutch without violating forum rules. :p
  8. Sprite1313

Discussion Runeshard Changes

Or if you got lucky on timing, with an event like this where one of the chests gave a reward of 10 broken shards - not too helpful 99% of the time, but it would be great if you had an AW at the rune stage.
  9. Sprite1313

Discussion Release Notes version 1.146

I could live with the fewer buildings, if they hadn't nerfed the diamonds, KP and AWKP. If you are just starting out, and haven't done an event with Goblins as a prize (and have the space for the ginourmous footprint), the Glossy Garden might be a decent building. Or, compared to the windmill of...
  10. Sprite1313

Answered Vitality Surge

I have not used one, but if you hover over it you can see how many troops it heals (revives?). It is only one squad. Not your standard squad, but the encounter squad size.
  11. Sprite1313

A message from the person who was unable to donate? "Hey, friend, you are in KP lock, make sure you donate some kp and/or finish the current level on an AW so folks get those chests".
  12. Sprite1313

Then he just donates some KP as soon as he logs on, and he is out of the lockout.
  13. Sprite1313

I thought @Karvest indicated that your own contributions to your AWs had no impact on the formula. Did I misread that?
  14. Sprite1313

Don't be silly. This is going to require Excel with complex formulas to track...;)
  15. Sprite1313

Anyone know where this caps out? I wonder if it is per donator, or recipient?
  16. Sprite1313

I'd agree with the 1, 6, 11, 16, etc. I think that is sort of an issue of semantics. You are sitting in level 5 when you insert your runes. So, upgrading to 6 is what actually costs runes and supplies.
  17. Sprite1313

Instead of giving us KP for runes, go back to the old tourney format and let us farm KP that way :p
  18. Sprite1313

They definitely need to add a “confirm“ button. Not as big a deal for an advanced player with literally thousands of runes, but a new player who is scrambling to collect runes for the next rune upgrade may not realize what they are doing until it is too late. Early game, every rune is precious.