• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Question Amount of CCs needed n crafting

As the items in Crafting have been changing I seem to be more aware of the cost to craft items. And it seems more CCs are needed per recipe. I am not a numbers person. As a result I have not kept track of the actual cost to craft various items. The items may have cost this much all along and I...
  2. Fixed [45057] No length of time for extending enchanment

Game version: 1.180.1-00cb363-256(zz1.81) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: App Operating System or Mobile Device: Chromebook Screen resolution: Account name: Mrietha Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes...
  3. Duplicate Production of Ancient Wonders Not Visable

Game version: 1.180.1-00cb363-256(zz1.81) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: App Operating System or Mobile Device: Chrome 114.0.5735.239 (64 bit) Screen resolution: ? Account name: Mrietha Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly...
  4. Ideas for New Quests

Based on a suggestionf from @Amy Steele in a seperate thread --- What new quests would you like to see added to event quests? (I personally am asking you to keep Elvenan jargon at a mininium. I am only in Chapter 13 in my live city. Those of you who are in the upper chapters tend to write as...
  5. Fixed [44817] Waystops don't show completion checkmark & then they do

Game version: 1.179.1-c52cbaa-256 (zz1.180 Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome OS Operating System or Mobile Device: Acer Chromebook Spin 713 - using app Screen resolution: ????? Account name: Mrietha Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  6. Answered Hobby Room

Is there a Forum discussion or a place in the Wiki where the Hobby Room in the Builder's Hut is described and the best way to use it? I missed its introduction. I've tried using it, but I can't tell what difference its making. Thank you!!!! Mrietha
  7. Not a Bug Wrong prices in Wholesaler

Game version: 1.176.1-6B5ab23-256(zz1.178) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Both -Goggle Pixel 2xl Android 11 and Chromebook Acer Spin 713 Version 112.0.5615.134 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Goggle Pixel 2xl & Acer Spin 713 Chromebook Screen...
  8. Answered Mischievous Therapy

"Lighting my way" is my very least favorite, since I'm trying to be positive, use of event currency. I always seem to get the fewest rewards and event buildings when this board is used. Does any one have any suggestions for efficient game play? Thank you!
  9. Answered Transporting Goddess of Wishes.

Should I be able to transport my expired Goddess of Wishes, and then disenchant it for spell fragments? Or once it expires am I only able to "sell" it? When I cast the transport spell, it appears that I can transport all my buildings except that one.
  10. Answered Birthday Present!

We are all to receive a birthday present from Elvenar if we log in during the given time period. Does this mean my Beta city and my "live" city on Sinya Ardia will receive one. Or only the one I log into first? What about those who have more than one live city?
  11. Answered Little Fin questions ???

Would someone please explain how the new evolving building, Glory of the Nimble, works?
  12. Answered Cannot access waypoints in Forbidden Ruins.

This should be a bug report, but I'm on my Google pixel 2xl and can never get the reporting right. I opened my city today with Forbidden Ruins active. I claimed my first days points. When I went to explore the waypoints I could not get in. I tap and the icon just blinks. Also I have no...
  13. Answered Changing Difficulty Level of Province

This is a question I've had for a long time. What determines the difficulty level of a Province and when/how does it change? Here I've used up all my "super easy" Provinces and now am on "easy". In my live city I've been on "super easy" for quite a while. Thank you!