• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion The Cauldron

My feedback is simple. I don’t like the fact that when I brew I must use at the same time and that the time frames are way to short to be practical for someone playing several cities. A waste of time, resources much too complicated to get a decent return on investment.
  2. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I understand the basics of how the Spire provides rewards. They are situations where the Spirt Essence is higher than the highest member in the towner. Hence, claim the next crystal would provide nobody an award. better would be everyone in the Spire gets the reward for just the crystal...
  3. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I’ve always been confused regarding the Awards in Spire, Who gets what? Only those that progress or everyone in the fellowship that has played in the Spire regardless of the amount. My hope would be the later for the crystal obtained. Otherwise, this perk is usury on members that may have...
  4. Independent game needs balancing

Perhaps two new instant types would solve the balance problem and be helpful to everyone. 1) An instant that represents x number of Encounters that can be used instead of completing map or tournament encounters. 2) An instant that provides x number of y relics. Again to used as a substitute to...
  5. Independent game needs balancing

Admittedly it is a game designed and best played in the social environment of a fellowship. Like you, I have played for several years and I Archmage in three of my worlds, one of them in beta. Because it is social does mean that the observation is not likely to have high traction. But, if...
  6. Independent game needs balancing

I play in 10 cities. Nine of them a fellowships, one is independently in a language I don’t know so I would keep it independent. When I decided to go this route I was aware that I would not have the tournament, Fellowship Adventures or the Spire benefits for being in a fellowship. It is...