• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

maxiqbert

I'm curious if anyone actually used 1000 diamonds to reset and if the 3rd reset is also 1000 or if it goes up

edeba

Does the cost of resetting go down with time? Someone keeps saying that there's one free reset/month and I haven't followed that discussion, so anyone with experience with this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Does the cost of resetting go down with time? Someone keeps saying that there's one free reset/month and I haven't followed that discussion, so anyone with experience with this?

When an AM clicks the Reset button, there is a popup that says one free reset at the start of each month. I was able to see this before it was changed from Mages and AM to just AM could reset.

eltina

Today before spire and tourament is start.
Is it possible to see the number we have in spire and tourament archive?

Marjade

Today before spire and tourament is start.
Is it possible to see the number we have in spire and tourament archive?
If you click in the +sign in the progress line of the sidebar you see the points your FS has saved

Killy

@Marindor Any changes in sight? The spire archiv is still bugged (asking for more points than needed) and the knowledge sharing perk resets your kp-timer if the points doesn't fit in your kp-bar. By now it is months with the same bugs.

Laurelin-Beta

@Marindor : (Just adding my voice to @Killy's in the hope that more noise = more results...?! :)

I've been told by an in-game friend that the Perks system is also currently being tested on the Live DE Servers. If so:
- Surely there must be a very considerable amount of in-game data (and player feedback, if that's still needed?) now available, and
- If there are ongoing problems being raised due to said Live testing, is there any reason why updates to the Perks system haven't yet been released?

Thanks!

edeba

@Marindor : (Just adding my voice to @Killy's in the hope that more noise = more results...?! :)

I've been told by an in-game friend that the Perks system is also currently being tested on the Live DE Servers. If so:
- Surely there must be a very considerable amount of in-game data (and player feedback, if that's still needed?) now available, and
- If there are ongoing problems being raised due to said Live testing, is there any reason why updates to the Perks system haven't yet been released?

Thanks!
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

PixieBimbo

I’ve always been confused regarding the Awards in Spire, Who gets what? Only those that progress or everyone in the fellowship that has played in the Spire regardless of the amount. My hope would be the later for the crystal obtained. Otherwise, this perk is usury on members that may have earned the archive. I spend just a couple to claim the next Crystal. If it can be used that way it would be a benefit. Otherwise, a waste of time an effort by the AM except those close to a milestone beneficial to many.

Bor de Wolf 1965

It is very simple,
If I climb the tower up to the 1st boss and 1 door beyond that, then that will be the maximum prise I can get.
If the entire FS is at the top floor and at the end boss, They will get the prise up to that part if the FS bar goes to that point. But I don't get anything more as to what I have contributed for.

Now the other way around.
I am waiting at the end boss and the FS has only brought the progress bar up to the 1st boss, I only get the prise to what the progress bar has come to and nothing more.

PixieBimbo

I understand the basics of how the Spire provides rewards. They are situations where the Spirt Essence is higher than the highest member in the towner. Hence, claim the next crystal would provide nobody an award.

better would be everyone in the Spire gets the reward for just the crystal gained by using the Archive And what they gained by their progress.

Bor de Wolf 1965

As I come to understand the archive perk for the tower, it only can collect 50 points or a multiplication of that.
So it would only help a FS to get to the next chest.
And for some FS that hit the chest below the end boss very often, they could get the gold part that way once in every few weeks.
You need a perk level 5 for the last jump and that is expensive.

eltina

on live today we get a YouTube.
then I hear that we also get EX on all city we give hjelp.
but on beta we only get EX when we help our FS

Last edited: