• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Dorfl the Clay

Kom bij/Join 'De Nederlanders'

Er waait een frisse wind bij De Nederlanders! Wij zijn op zoek naar Zusters en Broeders die hoofdstuk 6 (bijna) hebben bereikt en een gezellig BS zoeken (waar zowel Nederlands als Engels wordt gesproken0 en die met plezier en motivatie om te groeien Elvenar willen spelen, zonder veel harde...
  2. Dorfl the Clay

Kom bij/Join "De Nederlanders"

Er waait een frisse wind bij De Nederlanders! Wij zijn op zoek naar Zusters en Broeders die hoofdstuk 6 (bijna) hebben bereikt en een gezellig BS zoeken (waar zowel Nederlands als Engels wordt gesproken0 en die met plezier en motivatie om te groeien Elvenar willen spelen, zonder veel harde...
  3. Dorfl the Clay

Duplicate Amount of available troops no longer visbale

Game version: v1.192-beta.6-(a1beebb) - html5 (2024-01-18 12:56) Game world: beta Browser: Mozilla/Firefox 121.0 (64-bits) Operating System: Windows 10 home (64-bits) Account name: Dorfl the Clay Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: Clicking on tab Army camp in...
  4. Dorfl the Clay

Confirmed Adverts don't show any longer

Game version: v1.191-beta.4-(6f6c150) - html5 (2024-01-05 09:06) Game world: beta Browser: Mozilla/Firefox 121.0 (64-bits) Operating System: Windows 11 home (64-bits) Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440 Account name: Dorfl the Clay Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: When...
  5. Dorfl the Clay

Fixed Upgrading causes screen to go black

Game version: v1.191-beta.4-(6f6c150) - html5 (2024-01-05 09:06) Game world: beta Browser: Mozilla/Firefox 121.0 (64-bits) Operating System: Windows 11 home (64-bits) Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440 Account name: Dorfl the Clay Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation...
  6. Dorfl the Clay

Best wishes

Best wishes for happy days and a healt(ier) and prosperous 2024!
  7. Dorfl the Clay

Not a Bug Old chapter assigments reappeared

Today I was invited to redo all the quests belonging to the Fairy chapter. I persume this was triggered by the 'redesign of the first chapters with better quests' that was announced shortly after. Fortunately they all were declinable, so no problems there, but I thought it was proper to let you...
  8. Dorfl the Clay

Duplicate Event currency stuck again

Event currency (pumpkins) stay stuck again around the city after harvesting...
  9. Dorfl the Clay

No more rewards for reporting bugs on this forum

"Dear Humans and Elves, as we already are focusing mainly on the Discord server, the forum bug section will be closing... If you report the issue on the forum, we will investigate and forward it to the development department as usual but we won't reward your diamonds"... ... so that's me done...
  10. Dorfl the Clay

Irritating players

It seems Inno is now making an ultimate effort to irritate players... I mean, planning a update/hotfix 10 minutes before the event ends?? Come on!
  11. Dorfl the Clay

Fixed New chapter announcement

In the leading text: While our Mentor is a bit skeptical of buy stuff whose origin is unknown, should probably be: While our Mentor is a bit skeptical to buy stuff whose origin is unknown,
  12. Dorfl the Clay

Happy 4th of July!

To all my friends in the USA: remember kids, don't play with fireworks yourself... let the grownups who have been drinking all day, set them off! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  13. Dorfl the Clay

New Season started, first mission no longer possible!

I opened my city half an hour ago and am in the final stages of the Sping Event (so just one quest per day left which I fulfilled), I find it very annoying that just moments later a new season started (without warning, as usual on beta). Since that one of the first daily quests of the season is...
  14. Dorfl the Clay

Not a Bug Rewards not given

Game version: v1.178-beta.2-(2fbd867) - html5 (2023-06-01 18:55) Game world: beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firrefox 113.0.2 (64-bits) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: Dorfl the Clay Humans or Elves:Elf Reproducibility: 2/5 Quest...
  15. Dorfl the Clay

Topic 'Advertisements in the game' closed?

I've tried to leave a comment in the topic about ingame advertising but somehow it won't place it.. refreshed this forum and even rebooted my browser but without the wanted result.. strange! Comment I tried to place was: @GerdyaanB , please read the comments of the forum moderator @Amy Steele...
  16. Dorfl the Clay

Wrong quests?

I am in chapter 9, woodelves and today a list of quests left in my screen started which seem to belong to a much earlier stage of the game (chapter 5), they asked me to try and use intants, reach the first gate and/or stage of the spire and use a goblet... Is this as it should be in this stage...
  17. Dorfl the Clay

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

I am in chapter 9, woodelves and today a list of quests left in my screen started which seem to belong to a much earlier stage of the game (chapter 5), they asked me to try and use intants, reach the first gate and/or stage of the spire and use a goblet... Is this as it should be in this stage...
  18. Dorfl the Clay

Not a Bug Update announced on screen with link to beta forum

Game version: v1.176-beta.5-(df60604) - html5 (2023-05-09 13:58) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 112.02.2 (64 bits) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1680x1050 Account name: Dorfl the Clay Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 1/5 =...
  19. Dorfl the Clay

Left in the dark

Within 24 hours (tomorrow at noon) a new event "Mama's Fusion Feast" starts, but still not a single letter of information on the what or how... :(:(:(
  20. Dorfl the Clay

Duplicate Tournament again wrong shape

Game version: v1.172-beta.8-(1d70cd0) - html5 (2023-03-15 18:56) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 111.0 (64 bits) Operating System or Mobile Device: PC + Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 7680 Account name: Dorlf the Clay Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 =...