• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Moncsociusz

New Game Features Card game suggestions

I was thinking how would it possible to spice up the game mechanics even more. Not necessarily as a event mechanic, but could be a regular daily thing as well and still based on a little luck, but needs strategy. In Hungary, we have a card game called Snapszer, but it has an Austrian version...
  2. Moncsociusz

New Game Features Tourney relics for fragments

What do you guys think it we could use the spare tourney relics for something useful? I have thousands of them on live and I hear a lot of players are struggling with spell fragments. Wouldn't it make sense to have something out of them instead of hoarding them mindlessly in tourneys? At least...
  3. Moncsociusz

Events Smoother event quest system

The idea would be to upgrade the event quests as a multiple daily quest lines similarly to the fellowship badges with a possible 3 daily cap per badge for free and with diamond restart. It could use the same mechanic with progressively harder quests with a little bit more EC. I attach some...
  4. Moncsociusz

Provinces tab

I haven't seen this on beta. But I really like this new provinces tab! It saves a lot of time and help to better plan with events when they are asking for relics! Thanks Inno 10/10 :) I'm pleased with the recent innovations. It says the optional new scouting provinces and it's difficult and you...
  5. Moncsociusz

Answered What can I do with "spy" cities?

Hi guys! This might be off topic, but I'm struggling with this on my live. I'm the a Mage for a top 20 fellowship. It was top 10 but lot of old players left because of lack of time. And I already had 2 spying cities joining in the last year. I checked them on elvenstats, they seemed legit. I...