• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Card game suggestions

Moncsociusz

I was thinking how would it possible to spice up the game mechanics even more. Not necessarily as a event mechanic, but could be a regular daily thing as well and still based on a little luck, but needs strategy.

In Hungary, we have a card game called Snapszer, but it has an Austrian version as well, as we have common history.

Here is a link for details:

I think the cards could be "elvenarised" and would be thrilling. The aim of the game is to reach 66 points before an opponent. But there are different mile stones if the opponent reaches 33 or zero points. Could be AI. Or would be super fun to play it with people from the brotherhood or anybody online in a separate room where we can see who is online? The opportunities are endless.

The could be rewards, based on your points. As you can have more then 66, the game ends if you gain more than that. So each result point could be a different prize? So above 66 could be stuff more valuable. Or you could have a shop where you spend your points?

But I would be super happy to see this in elvenar. I love this card game as you need to think ahead, and think of different combinations. Even it has an element of chance, strategy count a lot in it. Which cards are you keeping for the endgame. You can have tricks with lower valued cards, so everything can be important. While it is a fast paced game.
Usually one round takes 1-3 minutes.

Let me know what do you guys think!

Attachments

• kartya.png
    kartya.png
    889.7 KB · Views: 79