• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. User Interface let me drink my potions one by one

I know its working as intended, but why do we have to drink all our goblets at once? Change the cauldron, so that we can brew the first goblet and drink it immediately After the first goblet we cant change the recipe anymore, but we can brew the second goblet and drink it by clicking the brew...
  2. Not a Bug Carnival - Event is ending before last quest is available

not a bug, I looked at the timer for the daily price
  3. Fixed [34438] Winter magic Quest #48 use booster instants not working

Game version: v1.118-beta.16-(8751c15) - html5 (2020-11-18 12:23) HTML5 Yes/No:yes Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version:Firefox Flash Player version:- Operating System or Mobile Device:Windows Screen resolution:4k Account name:Aerendil Humans or Elves:Humans Reproducibility: 5/5...
  4. Not a Bug Main Quest in Chapter 2 - Get 5 T2 Relics

Hi, I got the main quest "Gain 5 Scroll relics" in chapter 2. Because scrolls is my T2 boosted good I prioritized scrolls when finishing provinces and because of the event I finished to many. Open and scoutable provinces are orange/red, and no scroll province is scoutable. Thats not a bug, but...