• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Question List of synergies or multiple effects of single actions?

@Bor de Wolf 1965 That's really impressive! Thank you for the suggestions. I think formulae calculations are beyond my capacity. At the moment, I'm thinking the list would break down a single choice into three elements: 1.how a single choice has multiple consequences or benefits, 2.how that...
  2. Question List of synergies or multiple effects of single actions?

Have any players made a list/spreadsheet identifying the multiple consequences, benefits, or synergies a single action or upgrade can have as players strategize cost benefits? For just one example, upgrading your main hall not only improves neighborly help and raises your storage cap; it also...
  3. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Is it clear from the game files that this new resource will be entered into a three part rotation (rather than just an additional resource we pick up automatically)? I just don't want to assume it is and unnecessarily build a sunset towers or something.
  4. Discussion The Cauldron

2 observations: If you level your researches, the cauldron is pretty useful for end-chapter players with minimal investment. If you’re at the end of chapter 20 and have a level 30 bee trader, just using one 100% coin rain with the wholesaler for goods covers levelling up all your 20 diplomas...
  5. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Is there any indication if/when we might get AW levels 36-40? With INNO making runes worth 15 kp, my sinya city has almost run out of AWs worth upgrading. I'm sure players from older worlds must already be dealing with getting maxed out.
  6. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Thanks @Karvest. I hadn't realized the hub requirements were based on your boost. @Enevhar Aldarion my hubs require just minerals. So theoretically then there should be players out there who need ingots early on. Just in abysmally small quantities on my live server. Apologies for my...
  7. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

I'm despising the merchant mechanic at the moment. On my live server, we've got 43 pages on the trader with people trying to get rid of ingots. 342 offers of ingots. At least with sentient goods, you could use a level 30 bee or offer 3-star trades, so the lack of options here is incredibly...
  8. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Thanks for your help. I'm still not quite understanding whether both merchant and wholesaler allow you to trade ascended goods, or just the merchant does that. Since the merchant charges an additional trading fee (if I understand right), the wholesaler would be a big deal if you've got level...
  9. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

I only have a baby account on Beta so can't confirm this myself: if I'm understanding the discussion correctly, you're saying it's impossible to trade ascended goods through the wholesaler itself? Or are you just saying that you can only use the merchant for trading ascended goods, not for...
  10. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

@edeba If INNO gave zero penalty for chapter 17 AWs at level 16 and penalized all players who already had AWs above that threshold, it just creates new inequities and outrage. “Wait, so I built up 3 level 30s buildings, this player over here has 10 AWs at level 17, and suddenly I’m penalized and...
  11. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I don't think that @little bee is saying that the MH pop bonus gives you twice as much space, but rather that once you have placed enough expansions to give you twice the space for residences, that doubles the total population potential for your mountain halls; then as new tech lets you build...
  12. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

This tuesday, en server will have had the new tournament for 3 weeks (since August 18th). Marindor said we'll have had at least 3 weeks after EN release before it could show up on live. @Marindor could you please let us know whether it could show up in the silk tournament? Some live players are...
  13. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

My understanding is that the "AW penalty" in the tournament formula raises the squad size and catering costs. So I am genuinely curious: does having 3 queues effectively address the squad size effect problem? I know it doesn't make unwinnable fights winnable. and It doesn't address the...
  14. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

If mistwalkers are so prominent, we need to see the terrain _before_ we pick our troops, or the game erases strategy it used to have. With any other enemy unit, you could put out rangers to see the terrain first, withdraw, then use actual strategy in a lineup. That's pretty much gone, since...
  15. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to get off-topic from the thread, but I think I'm missing something in your critique. I might also not be communicating this well. What I'm suggesting is, say, a player entering chapter 3 can do 3 AW upgrades without affecting tournament formula, then...
  16. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I think the core idea of connecting AW cost to chapter is a good one, but I think there'd be a big equity issue if it's just subtracted from your current chapter. At the moment, there can be a player in chapter 8 who has a level 21 golden abyss, while another has a level 7 sanctuary, a level 7...
  17. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

My preference is tournament squad size based on chapter level (and avoid exponential issues), but barring that, I hope edeba's compromise idea gets further consideration. I understand that INNO wants to avoid the scenario of a low-chapter player getting huge AW benefits with no penalty, which...
  18. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that the solution is to weaken some of the more powerful tournament-related wonders that players have already placed and built up (to make up an example, maybe level 35 flying academy speeds up 100%, not 112%). That would have some hugely...
  19. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Obviously, chapter 17’s future changes are a secret, and chapter 17’s relevance might be a long time coming for many people anyway. But: For those of us (like myself) whose evaluation of changes is more negative, I try to remind myself I might be less frustrated if I knew what were coming. For...
  20. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Thank you for your detailed, thoughtful response. It really helps to see the rationale and concerns of the Elvenar team. I can of course only respond anecdotally rather than statistically, but speaking as a free-to-pay player, I don’t find it unfair for paying players to have this theoretical...