• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. GorGlin

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

"Prosperity Bonus which replaces the Settlement Production Boost" It does it means that all sources in Blooming Trader Guild or Cauldron is lost because Settlement resources production bonus is gone?
  2. GorGlin

Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

@tadaaa Neighborly Help
  3. GorGlin

OK we have a challenge

I think, this is not event, but challenge. However, you can try
  4. GorGlin

OK we have a challenge

Whan you have 10 manufactures, you collect 250 point every theee hours
  5. GorGlin

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

simple calculation
  6. GorGlin

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

@tadaaa T3 dust T6 gems T9 elixir
  7. GorGlin

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Anyone who has researched a new trader, is it possible to exchange goods T7 for T8?
  8. GorGlin

Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

I understand you all. The value of prices in events is falling. In the main and daily. Inno writes about trying to reconcile things, while old accounts bring with them rewards that new accounts cannot compete with. But the current situation is not the way to go. Inno, constantly reduce the value...
  9. GorGlin

AW/ FP share in our fellowship

@Karvest I agree, finding a community that uses the system would be best, but apart from the three of us, no one writes here, so I would like you to add me to your google sheet and notifications thread.
  10. GorGlin

interesting, something like a secret community can I join this company?
  11. GorGlin

Really fruitful discussion, but, are you from a fellowship that uses this system? Can I join you?
  12. GorGlin

Hi, i have small city in fari chapter. In turnament i make mopre than 1600 points every week. I am finding fellowship used method shering KP description this https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fp-share.10060/#post-59207
  13. GorGlin

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

They established a new material with low production and reduced the production of other one. Very effective.