• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Enevhar Aldarion

Going by how the last two chapter leaks led to the release of the new chapter, it seems these leaks to the mobile app start happening about 2-3 weeks before the new chapter is released to Beta. So may be a good chance we get chapter 20 right after the current event ends, which would put it at about 9 months after chapter 19 as added.

Jammin

Huhu, does anyone know anything about the effects of the new wonders from chapter 20?
Is this related to the Difficult Badges in the Fellowship Adventure? eg does one of the wonders reward crafting adventure badges?

Droopy

Huhu, does anyone know anything about the effects of the new wonders from chapter 20?
Is this related to the Difficult Badges in the Fellowship Adventure? eg does one of the wonders reward crafting adventure badges?
This would be unfair IMO, i see the FA as to be meant to be "equal" for all players independent on your chapter.

Jammin

In what way is that unfair?
Other Wonders reward players for collecting event currency or crafting a recipe in the Academy.
It's a normal reward effect, of course the wonders will give something that players need this far back in the chapters... there's nothing unfair about that.

EDIT: give a twilight phoenix a 12h feeding effect and then say if you don't have a time warp in chapter 6 that's your problem. that's unfair

Moncsociusz

In what way is that unfair?
Other Wonders reward players for collecting event currency or crafting a recipe in the Academy.
It's a normal reward effect, of course the wonders will give something that players need this far back in the chapters... there's nothing unfair about that.

EDIT: give a twilight phoenix a 12h feeding effect and then say if you don't have a time warp in chapter 6 that's your problem. that's unfair
I wouldn't mind if they would balance the bracelet badge this way. But would prefer something else, like petfood :D I'm curious.

Jammin

I have the impression that you can't really imagine what I mean. Haven't any of you ever looked into the wonders of Dragon Ark, Oracle of Fortune or Temple of Spirits or built them in the city.
...reward per story quest
...reward per Mystical Object
...reward per crafting
...reward per Spire Chest
...reward per Event Currency Pickup

and now maybe in chapter 20
...reward per completed badge

Hence my question, Is this related to the Difficult Badges in the Fellowship Adventure? If all badges were still so easy to complete, this effect would over-reward players.

I don't care what the reward will be.
It would most likely be something I can do without anyway. :)

Another guess as to why these badges have been made more difficult is that in future adventures they will provide one of the cauldron resources upon completing a badge.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have the impression that you can't really imagine what I mean. Haven't any of you ever looked into the wonders of Dragon Ark, Oracle of Fortune or Temple of Spirits or built them in the city.
...reward per crafting

You forgot the one that gives free orcs per tournament point.

Lovec Krys

@Jammin Considering how often and how long we have FAs (every fifth/sixth week if we have FA after every event, every tenth-twelth week if after every second event), any wonder giving anything for badges in FA would be collosal waste of space (not even mentioning the effect on squad size in tournaments/spire) unless it's second effect is a must have.

King Luckybaby

...reward per crafting

and now maybe in chapter 20
...reward per completed badge

Hence my question, Is this related to the Difficult Badges in the Fellowship Adventure? If all badges were still so easy to complete, this effect would over-reward players.

I don't care what the reward will be.
It would most likely be something I can do without anyway. :)

Another guess as to why these badges have been made more difficult is that in future adventures they will provide one of the cauldron resources upon completing a badge.

Two new wonder :)

My wish would be:

Wonder 1
Spire cool-down reduction
+ ?

Wonder 2
Ascended Good decay
+ ?

Lovec Krys

@Killy Well, by average they are worse than previous wonders, but some of them can be usefull.
For example maxed Springs makes your residences 22% stronger, so very good if you go for magic residences instead of pop/cult hybrids,
Temple & Valorian combo can give you all unurium you need (with 2% decay), so no need to switch between seeds & unurium in trader.

Killy

@Killy Well, by average they are worse than previous wonders, but some of them can be usefull.
For example maxed Springs makes your residences 22% stronger, so very good if you go for magic residences instead of pop/cult hybrids,
Temple & Valorian combo can give you all unurium you need (with 2% decay), so no need to switch between seeds & unurium in trader.
All my residences are magic by now (thanks to the spire), but I don't see me building the Springs (I haven't even maxed the GA and Mountainhall thx to the tournament change). I just restarted my research recently after parking in ch16 since the tournament changes (feels like forever) and I will have to figure out unurium, but I really hope I don't have to waste space and wonderlvls for this stuff.

Alcaro

in my live city I have both > Temple (lvl.16) and Vallorian Tower (lvl.21) and I don't regret building them. I could bet that if chapter 20 follows the pattern of the previous ones, we will need astronomical amounts of Unurium, beside seeds, ofc. While for seeds we have countless event buildings and others that can be crafted in MA , for Unurium we barely have some.
My point is - what seems useless for someone, other might find it super useful even with the increased difficulty for Tournaments and Spire that come in the same package. :)

Jammin

@Jammin Considering how often and how long we have FAs (every fifth/sixth week if we have FA after every event, every tenth-twelth week if after every second event), any wonder giving anything for badges in FA would be collosal waste of space (not even mentioning the effect on squad size in tournaments/spire) unless it's second effect is a must have.
Yes, of course, but the other wonders I listed above are also unfavorable, but people build them up, INNO doesn't care about what we think is a waste of space, they just do what fits into the concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

I think the last 10 wonders we have gotten are a waste of space, might as well make it 12. :p
I personally think the Shrine of Champions and the Tree of Enlightenment are ok.
The shrine because of the massive orc drop per tournament point and the tree because of the good ranger production when all optional troop expansions are researched and can be harvested at least 4-5 times on some days.

Killy

@Jammin I checked my troop production of a lvl 35 wonder and I am not excited from it, but maybe that changes with the higher chapters? If I could give back some of my expansions, than I might be interested in this effective ork production. Maybe I build it lvl 1 or something, gonna see.^^