• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Egwene al Vere

Fixed New artefact are not in the spire

In spire I got both the witch summoning circle artifact as a possible encounter rewards as well as the cold fire artifact as a possibly mystery reward. This cant be right.
  2. Egwene al Vere

Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

Another idea for an event: a raid on your neighbour's cities: This doesnt have to be a long event. It could be a short event say for a few hours (a weekend preferably) where you have a chance to attack your neighbour and gain resources. The fun side would be choosing the right neighbour to...
  3. Egwene al Vere

Discussion Season of Dreams

Today's quest 5 groceries. I got on at normal times (seeing as the holiday is over and its back to work) but I have 5 hours to do a 9 hour quest. Not possible. You should give us the option to atleast recycle 1 daily quest
  4. Egwene al Vere

Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

How about an event regarding the Elvenar: Who were they and where did they go? What is this feud between humans and elves about? has it anything to do with the Elvenar leaving? Characters I would like to see in the event are those we normally see in the game. The builder, the general who...
  5. Egwene al Vere

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

If they could give you guys what you needed, they should give us what we need also. When I heard about this stone golem, I was hoping for a troop building that produces the granite golem. Then it would have been worth it. It would also have been in keeping with the rest of the series with...
  6. Egwene al Vere

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Well this event is in my opinion not worth it. Another tier 3 building with 1 nicety at level 10 - a catalyst. Putting in all that effort to get a catalyst? Not impressed.
  7. Egwene al Vere

Well today's daily and weekly quest has just confirmed my fears: The season of dreams have turned into a permanent fellowship adventure. Why? Two quests: 7 toolboxes and 43 groceries appeared on my weekly on top of the current event which is asking for advanced tools and groceries too. Now...
  8. Egwene al Vere

For low chapters and medium chapters like myself getting pet food in the MA is rare and when you do get them, you have to hold onto them for the polar bear. Of course if I had to choose between getting portal profits and petfood in the MA, I would rather go for the portal profits. I dont use...
  9. Egwene al Vere

Not a Bug guidance counselor

you're welcome :)
  10. Egwene al Vere

Not a Bug guidance counselor

Hi Manuela The season of dreams event has replaced the declineable quests so you wont get these anymore.
  11. Egwene al Vere

Daily Login Gift - Mobile = yes / PC = no

Probably because we can do more than mobile users and its a way of compensation or compromise? There is a lot of differences between PC and mobile with mobile being newer (baby shoes?)
  12. Egwene al Vere

Discussion The Cauldron

Did the same. I find its too expensive and it gets more expensive every week. I dont like the fact that you have to use up your goblets with no option to save them for when you really need it. Its a gimmick that benefits the advanced chapters only. I am not recommending the cauldron for live.
  13. Egwene al Vere

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

When are we getting something we really need in the FA: the ability to store your badges when you go offline for the night so your fellow team mates can access it and continue without you? We have been asking for this for a very very very long time.
  14. Egwene al Vere

If the season replaced the declinable quests, why are we getting quests such as obtain spell fragments which are event related and not something you normally would do (according to the video) so adding this quest is a bit cheeky I would think. Not everyone has items to disenchant nor will...
  15. Egwene al Vere

Implemented Fellowship Activity Board

How? I'm an archmage on international version but have never seen this ability.
  16. Egwene al Vere

Cannot reproduce Missing Season of Dreams

Happened again just as soon as I finished both daily and weekly (similar final quest).
  17. Egwene al Vere

unfortunately I have missed some of those buildings due to my studies for exams so would like to have them. I can see the season is like a replacement of the declinable quests - i liked that - but it also means the way it was set up was meant to make money - understandable but unfair. So as I...
  18. Egwene al Vere

So far I "won" quite a few 10min instants and a 15min instant and then suddenly orcs. Unfortunately today's quest I cannot do as it asks advanced tools and groceries while I"m busy making toolboxes for the FA and its going to reset long before I can do these quests so no reward as the daily...
  19. Egwene al Vere

I exited just now with the intention of logging off and thought let me check back in to see if the season is still missing. It has been restored and I can also now claim the reward which I couldnt do before.. I guess it was just a small glitch. (Note I posted the above about an hour or so...
  20. Egwene al Vere

Game Version: v1. 166-beta.12-{2fa07c9} - html5(2022-12-15 19:56) Game World Beta Operating System: WIndows Browser Chrome Egwene Al Vere Expected: Daily and Weekly quests finished. Expected to claim reward and see timer for next quest line. Instead the Season of Dreams icon completely...