• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Missing Season of Dreams

Egwene al Vere

Game Version: v1. 166-beta.12-{2fa07c9} - html5(2022-12-15 19:56)
Game World Beta
Operating System: WIndows
Browser Chrome
Egwene Al Vere
Expected: Daily and Weekly quests finished. Expected to claim reward and see timer for next quest line.
Instead the Season of Dreams icon completely disappeared

I hope I'm doing this right. Refreshed and still the season is missing.

Attachments​

• missing seasons.png
    missing seasons.png

Last edited:

Egwene al Vere

I exited just now with the intention of logging off and thought let me check back in to see if the season is still missing. It has been restored and I can also now claim the reward which I couldnt do before.. I guess it was just a small glitch.

(Note I posted the above about an hour or so after completing the final quest for the day and refreshing after that. )

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for letting us know everything is OK now Egwene. We'll archive this as Cannot Reproduce. Please do let us know if it should happen again

Brummbaer

After completing the daily quests the quest giver disappear
1671622551174.png

Reloading the game makes him reappear again
1671622586580.png

Aerie Beta

Good Morning,
I wanted to let you know that I'm having trouble with the Season of Dreams appearing and disappearing in my Human Beta
game. I appreciate any help you can give me with this problem. :)

Aerie,
Have a great Day. :)

Aerie Beta Human Game missing Season of Dreams 12.21.2022.jpg

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you for all the additional information on this folks. I'll leave this set on Cannot Reproduce for now, but please rest assured we are continuing to investigate this issue

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
For those of you who experience this issue, could you let us know if you still have one of the old repeatable quests running? @Aerie Beta it seems from your screenshot that this may indeed be the case for you.
For those of you with an old repeatable quest running, please also let us know if either completing or aborting that old quest resolves this issue for you

Enevhar Aldarion

@Amy Steele The Season quest giver has also disappeared for me a couple of times. Specifically after I have completed all 4 daily quests and collected the prize AND all the weekly quests have also been completed. As long as there is either a daily or weekly quest still to do, this does not disappear in my game. And always comes back when logging out and back into the city.