• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. King Luckybaby

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Halloween 2023 Thank you David (iDavis) https://idavis-elvenar.com/buildings.html# Introduced in event: Change in - ALL Search: Write - SOUL LAB You see the Soul Lab Next to the photo Set building: Soul Experiments If you open this – you see under the Soul Lab the other buildings
  2. King Luckybaby

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Thank you iDavis :) https://idavis-elvenar.com/buildings.html On the left side – Introduced in Event ….. Autumn Zodiac In the middle .... Filter & Generate We see the Tinlug and some new Buildings
  3. King Luckybaby

Locker vom Hocker

We are looking for new players Our communication is in German Wir sind eine Deutsche Gilde auf der Suche nach neuen Städten Wir unterhalten uns auf Deutsch Interesse ? Dann komm doch auf ein "Probetraining" vorbei
  4. King Luckybaby

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

FA - I see no Problems ! The versions are always - approxemately - the same :)
  5. King Luckybaby

Chapter XXi

Chapter XXI can come I do not have a vacation :cool:
  6. King Luckybaby

Is Beta dying?

I get gifts every day :) Season Login with the app For me - it is more than enough ;)
  7. King Luckybaby

Ads in the game?

Conclusion With app - the advertising is long On the PC - it is very short So I use the PC for that Seasons Login App And now this I get some rewards from everyone Why not ? I like it :)
  8. King Luckybaby

Ads in the game?

My ADBlock is active and ... it works
  9. King Luckybaby

Spire A Bear for the Spire

There was a opinion poll a few months ago - what should change in the game With this suggestion I got the third or fourth place I believe, for the time reducing, we get a Bear for the spire ;)
  10. King Luckybaby

Fixed [43483] Tournament chests

With app 1 minute ago I have done it :) It worked :cool:
  11. King Luckybaby

City Unify AncWonders maximum production time and allow "early collection"

I agree I made this idea twice ;) https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/wonder-change-production-time.16611/#post-107756
  12. King Luckybaby

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Where are the new Artifacts ? :)
  13. King Luckybaby

Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

My wish .... An event building - like the polar bear Reducing the waiting time in the spire
  14. King Luckybaby

Discussion Season of Dreams

We need more pet food - really ? What do you do with the pet food ? Sometimes - I use pet food for the goods Every week - I use pet food for the tournaments I still have enough of it :cool: And .... In my spells inventory - there are 2 Savory Bites
  15. King Luckybaby

Not a Bug Goblets don't stay if not used in the cauldron

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-cauldron.18156/#post-110559 But make sure to use up all of the Trophy Goblets and Witch Points, since they cannot be carried over to the following week.
  16. King Luckybaby

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

We have finished the Fellowship Adventures :) Yes - it was realy very hard ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:
  17. King Luckybaby

Discussion The Cauldron

The cauldron after 2 weeks Every week - I got the desired effect for the troops :) And some other effects These effects were also - a little - good for my city I increased the ingredients for the troops I do that every week The effect for the troop-ingredients shows me the maximum...
  18. King Luckybaby

Discussion The Cauldron

I "loved" the Spire from the first day And - I like the Cauldron :cool:
  19. King Luckybaby

Cauldron… ??

My question .... The cauldron Is automatically in the Magic Academy ? Or - first unlock research ?
  20. King Luckybaby

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

Thank you I think ..... I need a dog - a guide dog :cool: Or - at least ... glasses :):):)