• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Jedicris

Answered Offending players in chat/What can be done?

Hi, Just boot and block. Then get on with your life and forget about them.
  2. Jedicris

Fixed [39426] Can't switch recource in trader

Oh no its not. Still happening to me on EN1, EN2 and EN3.
  3. Jedicris

Cannot reproduce spire finishes 33 days 4 hours

Well, that was short lived. Opened a chest but not able to collect prize. Then screen locked and now under maintenance.
  4. Jedicris

Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

I have now got to go out and buy a magnifying glass to be able to see the symbol.
  5. Jedicris

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

Same happened to me BUT when I moved a building, the quest line came back. Tried collecting again but same error. Moved building and quest line came back again. Left it as it is for now.
  6. Jedicris

today's update - 20.04

Perhaps someone forgot to open the gate.
  7. Jedicris

Fixed [31611] When you catch up with episodic quests, the latest one disappear and switch the timer on

Same for me. Logged on today and got the automatic daily prize. Next quest came up, completed that and then the timer came up. Same thing happend yesterday. No lost two days play. NOT HAPPY!!!
  8. Jedicris

Polish

I find it extremely annoying that I am still on the "Old System". On all my live servers I'm using the "New System" and loving it. When I come to give NH here, I have to switch to using the mobile app. I refuse to use the "Old System". Come on, roll it out to everybody. Make us all equal.
  9. Jedicris

Discussion Winter Magic

I've noticed, throughout this thread, references to FoE, I have never played FoE so cannot comprehend the comparisons. However, I would venture that this is a Marmite situation. Some people like Marmite on their toast, others do not. Inno have developed two games, one for those who like...
  10. Jedicris

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

My thoughts on Chapter 15: Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring. Repetitive, Repetitive, Repetitive, Repetitive, Repetitive.
  11. Jedicris

Discussion Release Notes version 1.76

Are you referring to the Hot Keys not working?
  12. Jedicris

Answered Quest Givers

Many thanks to everyone who replied.
  13. Jedicris

Answered Quest Givers

Many thanks. Been a long time since I was in Chapter 1 and can't remember now.
  14. Jedicris

Answered Quest Givers

Hi, New to the Beta server and am in Chapter 1. I only have one quest giver, for the chapter quests. No quest giver for the cycle-able quests. Is this correct?