• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. cpickett76

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

I hope you intend to remove the multiple wholesaler trade quests from future events. If not, I don't see many wanting to complete 7-12 wholesaler trades because of the increased expense and it would be extremely unfair to expect us to do so!
  2. cpickett76

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

Thank you! We have been asking for this for some time. I also think 1.5:1 is better but 2:1 is much better than it is now :D Either way, it allows us to help smaller cites or players with an urgent situation to get help with what they need while discouraging others from taking advantage.
  3. cpickett76

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This is very disappointing. The only thing that's new is that there is a a major increase in the number of badges required but you haven't increased the value of the prizes :( A Carting Library, 2 Gingerbread Artifacts, and a few instants is absolutely unacceptable for the number of badges...
  4. cpickett76

City Evolutions

Yes! At the very least, please make a wildcard artifact in addition the the building specific artifacts and offer it from time to time as a reward and to craft occasionally.
  5. cpickett76

Discussion Winter Magic

Thank you for the changes that have been made so far but can we please do something about the frequency of the quests repeating. I'm getting make 7 trades with the wholesaler and buy 10 KP over and over with little to no break in between. Not only is that boring, the price of buying KPs don't...
  6. cpickett76

Discussion Winter Magic

I understand the need to change things to keep them interesting. I have no problem with requiring higher level workshops and factories early on in an event. I love events but I also hate when I am stuck between trying to progress my city or keep space open for frequent events. Current level...
  7. cpickett76

Discussion Challenges

I like it. It's a chance to earn some extra combining catalysts and spell fragments just by running your workshops. Regarding spells, at 10 points for casting, I think that's just a bit of a bonus if you need to use them but not a good idea to waste them for a few extra points. It's like any...
  8. cpickett76

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

It isn't fair to people who pay for magic buildings and do 10 chest tournaments because after chapter 7 you will no longer get one free upgrade per tournament. If there is some reason the cost can't be fixed at 10 RR to upgrade, why not keep the number of RRs per tournament the same but give...
  9. cpickett76

Fixed [22944] Unable to access someone else AW to donate KP

I'm having the same issue.
  10. cpickett76

Discussion HTML5

I'm using chrome and Beta will not load. I just get a black screen.
  11. cpickett76

Fixed [22212] Buildings out of grid

I'm having the same issue with my Martial Monastery. It also appears to have moved the building into the road and into the armory next to it and I cannot move it back where it's supposed to be.
  12. cpickett76

Discussion Walpurgis Night QLE

@Marindor thank you very much for the larger image of the loading screen :D
  13. cpickett76

Discussion Walpurgis Night QLE

I think the event is a definite improvement over some of the past mini events. The small rewards are nice, the building prize for completing the tasks is inline with what is being asked for in the tasks, the choices available in some the quests are a definite improvement, and quests are...
  14. cpickett76

Not on Level 2. The first crossroads asks for orcs so there's no way to complete the second map if you don't have enough players in Orcs or higher or for most on Ceravyn unless you pay in diamonds.
  15. cpickett76

It's on the green path, level 1, after the first crossroads for green. I'm not accusing Inno of anything and I'm not sure where you came up with that. I think it's more likely they did not consider newer worlds when new requirements were implemented :)
  16. cpickett76

I am glad to see the prizes are better this time. My problem with is FA is that there's no way for quite a few fellowships on Ceravyn to complete the green path on map one without using diamonds. I'm ranked 105 in the game over there and our FS is ranked in the mid 20s. I recently got to orcs...
  17. cpickett76

Fixed [20410] Can't open tech tree

I'm having the same issue on the PC but was able to work around it by using the app to get to the tech tree.
  18. cpickett76

Discussion A Valentine's Wedding

I think they did a great job with the event. The storyline was amusing, quests were in line with the prize being offered, gain, goods, supplies & coins quest amounts were very reasonable. I think this event should not be difficult for smaller cites to complete and that is great. I do think...
  19. cpickett76

Discussion Elementals

@Marindor Does the space needed for the nonboost T1s factor into settlement area or your city space?
  20. cpickett76

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

I think the graphics are outstanding and I really like that we are given a choice on spell production. I like the trade tasks and instants as possible prizes. However, I think that if you are going to remove relics as a possible prize then the number of relics required to complete tasks needs to...