• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [25662] Non-logical numers in produce tab in Core

The first number is correct because of the bonus from the ancient wonder, but after i collected all the production i got just the normal production without the bonus from the ancient wonder.
  2. Cannot reproduce Chat refresh only on game reload.

on live servers we still have this bug, hope its going to be fixed with the next update...
  3. Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Looks like we are going to start using the regular culture buildings. The ones from the events are getting worst and worst for a small amount of resources that we dont even need... And why all 3 grand prizes are part of set? With the extra bonuses and low amount of culture/population im sure im...
  4. Cannot reproduce Missing KPs receiving rewards offline

Does happens on live servers as well, and its not the same bug with the popup bug. If a wonder its completed while you were offline, you dont get the hourly KP. For example i loged off at 7 a clock when i went at work. At 18 a clock someone have finished completing a wonder and i got 5 PC from...
  5. Is this a Beta World ?? Next Fellowship Adventures ??

Its started already stuck, good job :D
  6. Fellowships Fellowship Adventures Cheat Prevention

It is a bug at the poll that doesnt let you keep doing misssions, we had a lot of blacksmith and necklace. We just didnt had the poll anymore. And even if that player was active and helping the others, he started to argue with the others on the guild chat, and started to say bad words. Thats...
  7. Fellowships Fellowship Adventures Cheat Prevention

Well, the one i had to kick was helping in the FA pretty much, i had to kick him because of other reasons. My fellowship finished on 2-th place, because we got stock at the Pit bug and couldnt try for 1 place anymore. We was lucky we had pretty much points in advantage and was 2 days left from...
  8. Fellowships Fellowship Adventures Cheat Prevention

I dont agree with you, because at the last FA i had to kick one player from my fellowship, and i had to replace it. I was disadvantaged if i had to play with one player minus and others competitive fellowships had 25. I dont think that top fellowships who plays for first places will agree with...
  9. Fellowships Fellowship Adventures Cheat Prevention

I wasnt saying to remove the badges already used in the waypoint. I was speaking about the ones in the inventory. To make badges you have to be in a fellowship, so if a fellowship is using another accounts to make badges, they have to be in a fellowship. When leaving that fellowship, to come and...
  10. Fellowships Fellowship Adventures Cheat Prevention

What if someone would really leave a fellowship and you need to replace it? I think would be much easier if the player who leaves the fellowship loses all the badges he produced, the same like when the event its finished. Dont know how hard it is to implement this, but would help a lot.
  11. Not a Bug Spring Grove already sold, but the questgiver still wants me to sell it

Guys, there is the option to refuse the quest... its not like a must if you already sold the building. But off course the diamonds are good :)
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

and your answer was earlier posted.. :)
  13. Fixed [12776] Quest completes early

On live server for many have finished the quests from the event, and they got the event buildings even if they was just at mission 13 :)
  14. Fixed [12674] After finishing tournament province not returning automatically to the map

The reward window doesnt appear either when i finish the last encounter and doesnt take me back to map.
  15. Fixed A few text errors on wiki

-At the Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms is the wrong picture at benefits. -Woodelves Ancient Wonders missing some pictures -Enar's Embassy Overview missing a 6 in level column And thats it for now ;) Nice job with updating of wiki. Good to have all about the game there ;)
  16. Discussion [Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

And when you think they come with something new and nice you wake up to see its almost impossible to get the prizes. Great one with the fellowship tournament.
  17. Spoiler: Snow Flurry Event Quests

I can say that when you get bigger and you need more supplies for upgrade the MA spells are pretty good :)
  18. Fixed Armory Level 22&23 - Population&Culture Requirements Incorrect

For lvl 22 its 115 pop and 292 culture, and for lvl 23 its 126 pop and 315 culture. I dont know the rest if they are right.
  19. Fixed Shortcut Key

Key F its 2 times
  20. Fixed Street description

Yes, i saw them, maybe it helps if i tell some of them.