• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion The Cauldron

Do you want more people to use the Cauldron? Give us the ability to store the potions and increase their duration. As it stands now, if a player brews potions on a Sunday and gets a 3-hour military boost, for example, they end up with a useless boost. Couple that with the fact that if you don't...
  2. Battle More military unit boosts(Unleashed Unit Upgrade, etc) at crafting

No, I put them down late Tuesday and they last for 5 days so I have Sunday mornings at the Spire. Secondly the word "also" is frequently used to tie a non sequitur comment in English. Thirdly we have 5 recipes changed in a 6-hour rotation, I am sure there is space to fit both more bosts and...
  3. Battle More military unit boosts(Unleashed Unit Upgrade, etc) at crafting

With all the increased demands in tournaments and the Spire we need any boost we can get. However, I did not have any unit booster recipe showing in my Crafting. A quick check with other players verified that this is the norm. Yet, I have at least one useless relic recipe and one coin or...
  4. Answered Vortex of Storage and D-111aTimewarp wonder boosts

Does the sentient goods production boost from the Vortex of Storage wonder stacks up with the D-111aTimewarp wonder boost?
  5. Not a Bug Vault of wisdom

My Vault of wisdom does not recognize the connection to the Factory, Agriculture, and Atelier buildings
  6. Not a Bug My spire is gone

I play on Beta and we had it on for a couple of weeks already.
  7. Not a Bug My spire is gone

Game version: v1.82-(9dcc59c) (2019-06-13 21:13) Beta HTML5 Activated Browser: Firefox Quantum The spire disappeared from my city for the last five days. I thought that the event was over at first, but I just saw notifications regarding manual battle.
  8. Fixed [27534] Aureate phoenix lvl10 is missing phoenix

I have exactly the same problem.
  9. Answered New sentient goods availability at wholesaler.

I have upgraded my trader to the new chapter but there are no wholesaler exchanges set up for the new sentient goods shown. As usual, one of the goods is nonexistent in the regular trades and judging from past experience won't be available for about two chapters into the future, thus only...
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.66

I am not aware of any goldmines in this game either. It might be an upgrade for one of the other Inno games erroneously posted.
  11. Fixed [23082] HTML5 - Missing Icons on FA

Both enchantments should have a checkmark window. That is missing and therefore it doesn't recognize when you gain the enchantments, so it is impossible to fulfill the quest
  12. Fixed [23082] HTML5 - Missing Icons on FA

I have the same problem and I would like to add that it stops me from contributing potions and witch hats to my fellowship during this FA. I have already contacted support and I have received a nonsense answer about the collecting the spell while the quest is active that completely ignores the...
  13. Elemental Quests

Thanks. Will do.
  14. Elemental Quests

There is no way to decline the quests, again. I am already done with the elemental technologies and my quests ask me to build canals. I had the same problem with the Fairy quests until we were given the option to decline so I followed the quest line to the current race.
  15. Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

I am producing my boosted T4 and looking for trades daily but so far I found only one. You need your non-boosted T4 in order to progress on the tech tree. As for the seeds, I just make 3-hour productions on 4 manufactories, that way I get to replenish with early seed collections. Still, I have...
  16. Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

I am sorry I was looking for an answer that makes sense and is relevant to the game mechanics. All the other goods are traded against coins, production and your boosted good in that tier. That format never stopped people from trading goods. I am trading on my other tiers almost daily, but it is...
  17. Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

Hello, Why are the new elemental goods (moonstone, platinum and tree gum) are not available for coins and production in the new trader's wholesaler? As of now, they are only available for sale with our new boosted good.