• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Thesan

Text Item name instead of game name

About the "new" quest asking to buy knowledge points, text shows item name {good:id:knowledge_points} instead of game one
  2. Thesan

Ads in the game?

Turned off all their blockers (ADBlock and Fair ADBlock but they still can't read it in
  3. Thesan

Ads in the game?

I'd like to know why I am able to see this discussion while some of my fellows aren't...
  4. Thesan

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

Me as well, and like @Biloutte91 I have Wonky Walters building at chapter 1
  5. Thesan

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

To be honest, I noticed that my diamonds were increased, but just because I use quite them all to buy magical workshop (yes, Spire isn't generous with me) and I went from about 1000/1500 diamonds to over 2000, I don't recall exact amount. But I agree with all other players: a better, prompt and...
  6. Thesan

Fixed Misplaced/Greyed neighbor cities in world map

Game version: v1.169-beta.12-(18f0390) - html5 (2023-02-06 12:10) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera 94.0.4606.76 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Thesan Humans or Elves: human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...
  7. Thesan

Discussion Season of Dreams

@Lovec Krys here you can see that: I had 2 quests in queue, and after claiming the completed one I get a new one and quests in queue went from 2 to 1. I hope this helps :)
  8. Thesan

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Since Fellowship Adventure has begun, and no fix for all affected players on the horizon and no changing in adventure model, I'm going to give NH only to MH, so those who can't visit neighborhood can at least collect some coins. I guess it's the only way to help each other.
  9. Thesan

@Enevhar Aldarion er, no; I haven't been moved on monday, indeed I have the same, old neighbors and not everyone is "greyed". My last movement was on june when I started play once again (according to the rule that inactive players are moved outside the "active" area of the map and putted back...
  10. Thesan

I came back on june after a 3 months break and haven't been moved since then; my world map was perfectly fine until monday, now it looks like this:
  11. Thesan

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Just dusted my forum account to jump here and say a sad goodbye to you, @Marindor, @SyreArca and @dimitryb. Your presence, your help and your dedication through the years has been very appreciated and you will not forgotten; you're such a big loss for beta server. Wishing you all the best, it...
  12. Thesan

Duplicate City expansion not unlocked

Many thanks yes it is a big help but I think my case is a bit different because the expansion, at first seemed available. It lacked only the amount of money to buy it. I raised one level the Main Hall to have all the money needed and after that, the expansion that seemed available, it was not...
  13. Thesan

Duplicate City expansion not unlocked

Hallo, I have researched both city expansion 10 that city expansion 11 but among my buildings -> city expansion, was not unlock anything. Game world: Beta1 Browser: firefox Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 Account name: Thesan Human