• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25839] Internal error whenever I try to load world map

DeletedUser2411

Game version: v1.73-(fcabc31) (2019-02-13 16:24)
HTML5 Yes/No: Both flash and html5
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Atlantis
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Clicking world map icon results in internal error at around 10% of the progress bar

Expected situation:
World map to load

Reproduction Steps
1. Click world map icon when in your city

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

I can confirm this...I have a brand new Chapter 1 Human city having that problem.

2019-02-13.png

Clicking "Ok" reloads the page. Tested with HTML5, got same event.

Game version: v1.73-(b50792c) (2019-02-11 11:14)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: La Voisin
Humans or Elves: Humans

For the sake of clarity, my regular Elfy self gets in just fine. :p

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i got this 2 messages when i clicked on world map icon first time after update, now its all ok for me

Attachments

• t2.png
    t2.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 119
  • t1.png
    t1.png
    156 KB · Views: 105

Loki Blue

LOL. I just started La Voisin, so there's not enough Provinces cleared for Tourney yet. Trying to clear the Event quest requiring "Solve 1 Encounter". Just tried again and I'm still getting the error.

DeletedUser2411

Error occurs on both my Mac and windows 10 machine, looking at dev tools it appears the call to fetchInitialWorldMapData fails, the following post data is in the call that returns an exception result (replaced 10digit hex with Xs since I think that might be my session id)

xxxxxxxxxx[{"requestId":31,"requestMethod":"fetchInitialWorldMapData","requestClass":"WorldMapService","requestData":[],"__clazz__":"ServerRequestVO"}]

DeletedUser2411

Sorcerers and dragons, about one year old account so not a new one, I can visit neighbours via messages and it still lists them as discovered so don't think I've moved.

I get same error if I try to access world map from neighbours and ally towns rather than my own too so presumably not just an issue with my area of the map since normally I would see the area around them if I click the world map from their town

Last edited by a moderator: