• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by TimberNZ

1. City Artifact Conversion

Summary: Provide a mechanism for converting leftover artifacts to artifacts for buildings already built but not fully evolved. Definition: Leftover artifacts are those artifacts for upgrading an evolving building which currently exists as a fully upgraded building in the city. Options for...
  2. Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

It seems that in the last few events, it has been made harder to get enough whatever (scrolls in this case) to evolve to level 10. In the May flower, I had several extra. This time, despite doing all the tasks, there is virtually no path for me to get to Level 10. Now, I've been lazy about...
  3. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Agree. I took some time out on all my accounts and so don't have any bears of phoenix. The difference this makes is huge!
  4. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I have mixed feelings about the tournament changes but more bad than good - but mostly fixable. I really like the change to one fight or cater per province - it makes keeping accounts across multiple servers more manageable time wise. I have mixed feelings about unlinking difficulty from squad...