• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by The Evenstar

1. The Evenstar

Game Downtime - November 18th

Game Downtime Dear Humans and Elves, We are planning a further downtime for Elvenar on Friday (November 18th), starting around 8:00 CET, for approximately 1 hour. Please be aware that the exact start of the downtime can vary from the announced time, and that the game will not be available for...
  2. The Evenstar

Confirmed [42015] See trades of a player far, far away from my city (not discovered)

Reward is in hand @Brummbaer, I will be sprinkling some of those pretty shiny things :diamond::diamond::diamond: over your account!
  3. The Evenstar

Won't fix Winter Magic 2022 quest/event length issue

Hey guys, just to confirm. This quest number is not a visual bug and will simply give all players the opportunity to complete the event in the last day as always.
  4. The Evenstar

Answered Need to report a player in the us server

We are aware that some games have different abilities regarding reporting content. This should not however dissuade players from letting support know when there are issues that are breaching our Game Rules and this is covered quite clearly within them (Rule 9 asks all Game Rule breaches to be...
  5. The Evenstar

We have always been open to receiving information regarding breaches of Game Rules in support, regardless of where the violation takes place. Ideally the report should contain screenshot/s to prevent this being hearsay. Every report that can be seen and proven (hence the screenshot for chat)...
  6. The Evenstar

Can we ask that you report this player to the relevant support team please @eleutheria you can do this easily by clicking onto the question mark (?) on the log in screen or from the lower right cogwheel in your game. This will allow the support team to investigate and take any appropriate action...
  7. The Evenstar

Welcome Back Marindor!!!

Dear Humans and Elves As of today, October 24th, I will be stepping back on the Forum and rescinding my moderation right and placing you back once more in the very capable hands of Marindor. It has been my absolute pleasure to be here with you all whilst he was away getting married. Elvenar...
  8. The Evenstar

When we will get multiple production selection for armories?

This is something that is requested to be added to the browser and is currently available on the App version so far. Hoping that perhaps helps for players who switch between the two platforms!
  9. The Evenstar

Cannot reproduce I APP - Can not activate Knowledge sharing

Can we get you to raise a support ticket so we can take a deeper look please :)
  10. The Evenstar

This sounds like you had 1.139.2 there @Enevhar Aldarion, but that is purely an educated guess at this as although 1.140 went lie for the browsser last week, the App takes its time to update with the various third parties, only today was this confirmed to be available to all App players.
  11. The Evenstar

We have earlier today released version 1.140 on the App. This should resolve any discrepancies. Please do though elaborate further here should you still be getting any differences @eltina :)
  12. The Evenstar

Not a Bug APP - can not give free KP

We have earlier today released version 1.140 for the App. Please let us know if you still experience this @eltina.
  13. The Evenstar

Fixed [38196] In spire, can not see me when I stand between two halls

We have been trying to reproduce this without much luck, is this still affecting you in this way @eltina?
  14. The Evenstar

Fixed [38001] Way blocked in misty forest, no chance to continue

Although strictly speaking this was not deemed to be a bug, this has proved tricky for players to navigate past. Therefore this has been changed prior to moving to our live servers.
  15. The Evenstar

Not a Bug APP - can not give free KP

We can confirm that the discrepancy you are seeing is due to the Browser now working on 1.140 and the App on 139.2. Once you have the current update on the App, you will see consistent results.