• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

When we will get multiple production selection for armories?

Alcaro

I don't understand why something that was already implemented whether was necessary or not can't be applied to Armories too. From early chapters we were forced to have at least 3 of them, then the demand for orcs sky rocketed so most of us have more than 3 Armories.
Let's take a look at a lame work without involving much thinking:

Armories:
Armory.jpg

Unique settlement buildings which CAN'T BE BUILT MORE THAN ONE, but hey, why not, let's have the possibility to thick mark all of them > ONE!!!
Esperia.jpg Pearl.jpg Sorena.jpg

FieryArien

LOL, the ships are funny. I had never noticed, even though I had the checkbox briefly before I finished the Traders chapter (in the app).

Anyway, I’d expect that moving the checkbox to the right side was actually a preparation step for giving you, browser guys, the launch all checkbox also for Armories. Good luck! I hope it comes soon.

edeba

Armories seem like they'd be easier to program for this than manufacturers. It really is long overdue.

edeba

Stilling looking for that reset all feature for armories. It has been so long since being told this was on the list. This doesn't seem that difficult of an item to get off the list.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
This is something that is requested to be added to the browser and is currently available on the App version so far. Hoping that perhaps helps for players who switch between the two platforms!

Lovec Krys

@Enevhar Aldarion I hate the emulator. I now have an device capable of running Elvenar app, but i'm not using it. It's faster to click 24 times per day, then switching the browser and mobile app including all the updates downloading.
And in normal use, whenever i can use an Elvenar app, i have always also access to a PC, so no reason to run Elvenar app.

Dorfl the Clay

Several people on the US forum talk about using the Bluestacks Android emulator on their PC to play the mobile version of Elvenar.
Tried several emulators (including Bluestack) to use the app for Neigbourly help on my world map but got frustrated by them. Take minutes to start up and are slow as snails... Also take up a lot of workspace, so either slow down my PC or have to shut down several programs just to use them!