• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Morganma1

1. Morganma1

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

This is the reason for my lingering confusion as well
  2. Morganma1

Thanks Marindor!
  3. Morganma1

I am sorry, I need clarity.. are the pheonix artifacts still available, or soon to be available? The comment from Marindor that this is a separate subject is confusing. Thanks, ~ M
  4. Morganma1

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

THAT will be an interesting twist!
  5. Morganma1

Thanks so much, that would be my preference as well!
  6. Morganma1

Thanks so much! Sounds good to me, that would be my preference as well.
  7. Morganma1

Hey folks! ;) Any ideas when we might be looking at the next FA considering we are nearing the conclusion of the winter event? Curious Morgan ♡
  8. Morganma1

Does anyone have a guess when this FA will go live?
  9. Morganma1

I just read that the bug with the pit won't be resolved before the end of FA. This is SO disappointing. We are a smaller fellowship but we are full and have excellent teamwork and participation. I know I'm not the only person in my fellowship who exhausted every resource. Time boosts, CCs...
  10. Morganma1

The FA has been one of my very favorite aspects of game play for many moons now. I have tried to hold my thoughts to myself within my fellowship, and for the most part I will until this is over. I do not feel the same enthusiasm for this new FA. It feels so slow and looking down the paths I just...