• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Moncsociusz

1. Moncsociusz

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

That's the point we don't know anything for sure at the moment as nothing is confirmed neither denied.
  2. Moncsociusz

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

To be honest, I'm not a fan of this event. I mean the concept that it's interactive is really interesting, but to progress and gain something (and points as well) is too expensive in it. In the usual events, you get something for each chest, right now for a substantial sum of event currency you...
  3. Moncsociusz

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

I only got this bug yesterday, but as a chapter 2 player I barely can progress without the NH now. Especially as I had to buy some KP from my coins for quests.... I'm broke.
  4. Moncsociusz

I think if you are going to level up that perk, you might be able to save more. But I'm not sure. To be honest, I would much rather prefer perks that are motivational and useful even for advanced fellowships over gold and 10 chests. This is beta. So according to our advice they could change...
  5. Moncsociusz

The wonder is the crystal light house. It can extend the duration of your NH for a day. On the other hand, if you read the perk description it only extends the golden hand if I understood correctly. Then it is not helping in your case neither. And another thing, I don't get a lot of help on...
  6. Moncsociusz

Agree, as previously mentioned there is a wonder for this and the whole point would be to give NH as often as possible to get Exp points. So it's even counterproductive. There are so much more useful stuff that could be given. A percentage lowering in negotiation costs for everyone that week...
  7. Moncsociusz

What can I do with "spy" cities?

Yeah, but when I checked it it is not as suspicious if someone changed to a new FS after 1-2 months. And before they have been in an FS for a longer time.
  8. Moncsociusz

And the how do I know part is the best part. Usually they tell me afterwards xD hahaha crazy.
  9. Moncsociusz

They are not in for a year, just 2 for sure joined in this last year period instead of members who would stay. These "spy" cities usually joined some weeks before the FA and left after the FA. They are usually interested in FA strategies as far as I noticed. I have a separate google docs with...
  10. Moncsociusz

It would be a cool perk if every fellow would get a pet food per week. As there are a lot of fighting related exp points. I know I'm too hyped and greedy :D but it would be amazing. The spire and tourney points would skyrocket. As phoenix and bear bases and artifacts are craftable.
  11. Moncsociusz

Events Add unlimited quests to League events.

What do you guys think how should I wait to post the idea? It seems like we didn't get any new input. I'm pretty new on the forums. Is it usually this long? :D
  12. Moncsociusz

Is there a limit how many you can apply? Is the KP amount per fellow or you only have X amount and you can give it to anyone? Are there going to be other perks later? I have so many questions! I'm so hyped. It would be nice if you can get experience points if you help another fellow wonder for...
  13. Moncsociusz

Provinces tab

Ohhh sorry ^^ I'm mostly playing on the app :D I rarely play on the browser so I didn't know it is there already. But I'm delighted it's coming to the app as well ^^
  14. Moncsociusz

Provinces tab

I haven't seen this on beta. But I really like this new provinces tab! It saves a lot of time and help to better plan with events when they are asking for relics! Thanks Inno 10/10 :) I'm pleased with the recent innovations. It says the optional new scouting provinces and it's difficult and you...