• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by marian1953beta

1. Dutch Fellowship: De Nederlanders has places available

Hello all, We have 6 places available and should like to welcome Dutch speaking members. We zijn een nederlandstalige BS, en zouden graag weer een volledige BS worden. Iedereen mag gewoon binnenkomen groot of klein maakt niet uit. Kom eens bij ons kijken of het je bevalt. We zien je graag...
  2. Edoras Merchant Guild has some free spots

We are a nice drama-free Fellowship and have again 3 places. If you are looking for a fellowship, with good bases and rules accessible to all, Edoras Merchant Guild could work for you. Come and join us! ~Edoras Merchant Guild ~ since 07/07/2015~
  3. Not a Bug Perks doesn't work in fellowship tournament tab

The perks in the tournament you can see like this.
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.126

Why is the multiple fabrics only work on manufactories of the same level?
  5. Duplicate Chat is down

same here No elves but human
  6. Fixed [35311] Fellowship adventure marker is incorrect

being carefull is the thing, but I am becoming tired
  7. Not a Bug Can't take the candy

sorry, I did refresh again and it worked to take it....
  8. Not a Bug Can't take the candy

I have Candy around my village, but can't click on it to take it... Have a screenshot, but if I load it, it is to large. There is candy left in my screen what I can't take. Refreshing doesn't help.
  9. Fixed [34654] World map provinces all reset to zero

Here on computer with Windows10 and Google Chrome, not possible to do the tournament also. And still the look of open provinces, wich are already done in reality.