• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by joha b

1. Answered Having trouble installing Beta on my phone

is ok found the answer. did not realize the language bar was a server bar.
  2. Answered Having trouble installing Beta on my phone

I use google play to install Elvenar on my phone but I wanted the Beta server. It does not accept my Beta server log in. Nor is it accepting my Main server log in name. I dont want to start a new city. As I want to beable to play when I have to be out of the house away from my pc.
  3. Answered What can I do with "spy" cities?

hmm guess some are taking the game way to seriously.
  4. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

not happy with how many relics this event needs.
  5. joha b starting out to learn

I played elvenar now for 5-6 years , Belonged to many Fellowships some pleasent some pushy for getting ever highter on tournys , events the score is more important than having a pleasent time. I know have my own Fellow ship I lead. And try not to push for doing events for score only. Rather...
  6. Answered just started with the Misty forest Event. But it is not clear how to use the candle, lantern or ball of light.

just Recived the Event "Mysty Forest" was able to purchace a few extra candles and lamps. But I have no idea how to put them on the board. Tryed clicking them clicking the square I want them on , tryed draging them, Would be helpful if there was a tutoral for this if its not some thing simple.