• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by JereN

1. Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

yes, impossible to login with the app on chromebook or android smartphone even after desinstallation and reinstallation :(
  2. Fixed wrong collect in FA

yes, I confirm , only 1 badge validated per collect Example : after 50 kp on a wonder , only 20/20 appears on the counter so 30 kp loss :-(
  3. Not a Bug Error in quest #72 of chapter XX

Actually, at the moment of my screenshot, I did have a STEEL manufactory at level 34 as required by quest #70 but the quest validated only later when I upgraded a PLANKS manufactory at level 34, so I agree that the "mechanism" of the quest is right but the display "STEEL" is wrong !
  4. Not a Bug Error in quest #72 of chapter XX

B]Game version:[/B] v1.160-beta.19-(547cca2) - html5 (2022-09-15 12:24) Game world: beta ZZ Browser/IOS/Android + version: chrome Operating System or Mobile Device:chrome OS Screen resolution: HD Account name:[/B] __JereN Humans : Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: (if applicable) Indeed your...