• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by jampadampa

1. Discussion The Season of Joy

This is paranoia! It's like out of a bad movie and I feel like I'm seeing "witch hunts" where there are none!! I know it will come back to me, but I have to say - I did not expect how many hypocrites there are among us on the "beta". Both Easter and Christmas were formerly pagan holidays! Like...
  2. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

How frustrating! No message to all players, how sad in this situation. Only Vaeri (and you don't have it easy and I thank you) tries to communicate with the few of us who have signed up here on the forum, assuring us that "it will be good again" and asking for patience. What "very good" reason...
  3. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

You will logically know this number if the error is acknowledged and a warning occurs and everyone receives the message. How easy it is to get an overview of who has this bug and who doesn't! Why don't programmers take this simple step to get information? Thank you for the information, I...
  4. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Unending story. No notice? No solution to the problem.... How sad :(! I don't play FA but I miss my lost neighbors terribly :mad:! PS: Thanks @Konys for the fix ;).
  5. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Many players do not go to "forun". If it's really necessary to solve the problem individually, then do a mass appeal (like other news) so they can sign up. My English is not good ;) but you will understand what I mean, thank you .
  6. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

This problem still persists! The countdown only runs for 1 neighbor that remains discovered. It's been 5 days already... What is the reason for the problem and when will it be fixed? Or is it a consequence of the problems we read about here?
  7. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Hey, where are my neighbors? Edit (24/10/2022, 10:30): problem still persists, I'm sad :( Please, remember only english allowed in Beta Forum ;) Edit by Konys