• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by imma loldivy

1. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

Halloween How many permanent teeth does a dog have?
  2. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

Easy one, which scary day is it today?
  3. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

Another one, halloween theme: If you see a ghost, 'who you gonna call?' :p
  4. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

It's starting! Where can you finish a book without finishing a sentence?
  5. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

Yeah, it's a map, but that's right too, next one: What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?
  6. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

the answer: memories; congrats bor de wolf next one: Where can you find cities, towns, shops, but no people?
  7. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

First one: You have me today, Tomorrow you'll have more; As your time passes, I'm not easy to store; I don't take up space, But I'm only in one place; I am what you saw, But not what you see. What am I?
  8. imma loldivy

Quiz because why not?

So I'll basically ask a questions and you'll have to answer You're are obviously also allowed to ask questions
  9. imma loldivy

Hello from Germany

Welcome on Beta!
  10. imma loldivy

Spoiler from en forum

Yeah, there's a new tech tree( I'm ch 4 on here) But apparently, there's going to be another one
  11. imma loldivy

Not a Bug Quest not possible

Oh, wait I made a mistake, no worries, my bad
  12. imma loldivy

Not a Bug Quest not possible

So with the quest 'A development boost' They ask you to upgrade your workshops to level 10, but for that you need to be in ch 6 dwarves, and I am only in chapter 4. I will not be able to finish this quest, or I will need to wait until ch 5 to skip the quest
  13. imma loldivy

Either... or game

Quiet, country living Having your diary published or having a movie made about your most awkward moment?
  14. imma loldivy

How did you find Elvenar?

An ad. I saw an ad of elvenar and was like " oh this looks fun" and now I'm here!
  15. imma loldivy

Either... or game

Hard one, I'll go with savoury as dinner and sweet as dessert ;):p Music or art?