• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by iDavis

1. iDavis

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

@Laurelin-Beta pretty much what you said, but except for "horrid". In my opinion it's a nice gaming mechanic that has been getting a lot of popularity recently, as it not only requires thinking and a lot of planning, but also offers many opportunities for storylines and themes to go along. But...
  2. iDavis

It seems more like the next event will be brand-new and not previously seen in FoE nor any other Innogames titles. And I like it.
  3. iDavis

The Festive Fountain we will receive as a gift for the 7th anniversary of Elvenar.
  4. iDavis

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

I'm trying something new for my website this time. As this event is featuring the chests rotation system (the way we select chests works similarly to e.g. Dawn of the Phoenix), there is a clear difference between the chests suitable for obtaining Daily prizes and those rather beneficial towards...
  5. iDavis

The fountain should be for the 7th anniversary I believe.
  6. iDavis

Not even a line of code so far. They are either working on it separately and not pushing it to the client files, or we have still a bunch of time till it arrives. (But I saw some other new features hidden in the files and personally am pretty much looking forward to these as well:)).
  7. iDavis

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Spell fragments and time boosters are indeed per day, but combining catalyst is a 2-days production and sip of clarity takes 8 days to produce..
  8. iDavis

Something tells me that chapter 20 will be even more difficult and potentially longer lasting than the last few. We now have the new runeshard-KP exchange feature and this chapter will be the first one that will count with us having wonders significantly more advanced than what was the standard...
  9. iDavis

Discussion Naturally Amazing

As always, all the new buildings and daily prizes from this event will be soon available here As there is still the Dawn of the Phoenix event running on live servers, once the Naturally Amazing event buildings are published, you can select the Phoenix event manually from the select-boxes on...
  10. iDavis

Discussion The Buried City

All the new buildings from this event are now included in my database; space for tracking daily prizes is prepared here. Note that the previous event is still running on live servers and you can still access all of its data using the respective select-boxes at the top of the website (as well as...
  11. iDavis

Discussion Runeshard Changes

@Alcaro sure, but using KP trains and giving it some time, you can use pretty much most of your runeshards and not only for crappy wonders. And with such a large amounts it´s still possible to do compromises within the fellowship just to support each other.
  12. iDavis

Discussion Runeshard Changes

So if I counted my runeshard on live correctly, this change means 170.000 KPs in total. Why am I afraid that this will ever reach live servers (at least with the current ratio 1=10/15)?
  13. iDavis

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

@Turbina fortunately it is tied with the squad size of that particular battle.
  14. iDavis

Vitality surge instant can be used right after the fight in the results window: After pressing the "heart" button it´s possible to choose vitality surge instants (similarly to boosters when skipping the production) to heal a number of percent (depending on the power of the instant) of squad...
  15. iDavis

I really like that events are starting this year right in the beginning of January. During last couple of years, we haven´t seen the first event sooner than in the end of it (while hitting live servers in February) and it wasn´t anything else than Carnival event - which we saw 3 times already...