• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by iDavis

1. iDavis

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

@Bor de Wolf 1965 yes but you only receive unurium for coins collected from residences. Other sources of coins are not counting with this wonder.
  2. iDavis

@Arthus 0.024% means number_of_coins_collected * 0.00024 unurium received. So not so amazing (I rather prefer Temple of Spirits for unurium).
  3. iDavis

Confirmed [38627] Winter Event Music

Not sure if it is intended, but the Winter Event is still mising it's usual winter city background music. It is present in the mobile app, but not in the browser.
  4. iDavis

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

@Enevhar Aldarion all the possible prizes from the re-roll feature are coming from the set of other daily prizes of the event, so yes, this raises truly good prognosis..
  5. iDavis

@Eilin it only needs 1 white matter.
  6. iDavis

@ekarat well portal does not expire. Only towers do expire, so it makes sense to sell towers only.
  7. iDavis

The interesting thing is that we can get black matter also by selling the portal itself (at level 2 we can receive 12x black matter, for selling level 3 it´s 24x black matter). But at this point I can´t really think of a reason why would someone do that, as this amount is not higher (in case of...
  8. iDavis

@palmira each upgrade of the portal requires 24x black matter.
  9. iDavis

@GorGlin just tried it and yes, it's possible (with main hall at level 42 you can get 6900 T7 for 4600 T8).
  10. iDavis

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

I found myself to really enjoy the bizarre stuff and so did I the black cat avatar within Halloween leagues. It was the first time I actually set the goal to reach a golden league and - to my surprise - I really enjoyed this whole "league concept" and hunt for payback currency (the grand prizes...
  11. iDavis

@Lovec Krys saving space by PPs won´t really be the case, as we will still need those resources (Matter) for selling these buildings (White Matter for selling this building at level 1 (as that is actually the "White" version of that building) and Black matter for selling this building at level...
  12. iDavis

@Alcaro Vallorian Seal Tower is 5x6, Tree of Enlightenment is 4x3. So Vallorian Seal Tower is actually bigger than Temple of Spirits. @Lovec Krys TS production for spire chests is calculated by total required culture, so it raises with next chapters as well. Anyway, for me the most important...
  13. iDavis

New wonder for unurium seems interesting, but I'm still trying to compare it with the Temple of Spirits, as I have finished ch18 just 2 weeks ago and not really dived into building its wonders yet. With my current city layout on live, Vallorian Seal Tower would give me around 8000 unurium per 3...
  14. iDavis

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

@Jackluyt depends on prefereneces. For me, this is the type of event I wouldn´t hesitate creating a new city for and play that whole mini-game again.
  15. iDavis

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

All the Halloween event buildings are now in the portal, space for tracking and comparing the daily prizes is prepared here. For the strategies and mechanics of how this event works, I have also prepared new Halloween series on my channel. In the first video, focused on strategies of the...