• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by iDavis

1. iDavis

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

The good thing about set (even though it´s not much better compared to previous evo buildings) is that I can put it back to inventory. If somewhere in the future I find some place in my city, I won´t have any problem placing it there for a while, because I know, that I can whenever undo that...
  2. iDavis

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

This mechanic is definitely much better than the previous one. Finally we have something new than evolving building, which actually were, from event to event, not evolving at all..
  3. iDavis

Multiple fire phoenixes are ruining the game

@Arthus just why should we be allowed to get buildings from 3 years ago? Your post is just a confirmation that you can't see farther into game balance than just a brief player's view who wants to have a "population". @CrazyWizard my pet setup is exactly the same, and basically what I thought...
  4. iDavis

Multiple fire phoenixes are ruining the game

Imbalance? Why? His second fire phoenix fell from the sky? No, he made an effort to get him so why just not let him having advantage?
  5. iDavis

What is "testing" celebration ??? a new event ???

It should be some kind of challenge (anniversary manufactory challenge).
  6. iDavis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

All I decided to upgrade beyond level 30 is Simia (units are very important for me), Thrones (ranking points) and Thermal Spring (for population bonus, which is after building upgrades like Embassies have brought, pretty visible). The rest of my wonders will probably for a very long time stay at...
  7. iDavis

@Arthus it´s not about what I want to see but about what I see. And I see your questionable approach for everything you don´t like. And that´s the only thing I was writing about, so not sure where did the rest of your reaction come from..
  8. iDavis

I´m afraid if you underlay your feedback with these unsubstantiated pointless conclusions, nobody will take your feedback seriously. If other players came themselves and confirmed that for themselves, that would do so much more..
  9. iDavis

New wonders of 16th chapter could be really taken into consideration. Their ranking points bonus is just a spittle in the sea, and in the future with new chapters will be like that even more. Embassies brought huge upgrades, when it comes to culture and population consumption, 330 rps per week...
  10. iDavis

Some wonders with new levels do not have increased some of their values - for example Timewarp and it´s cooldown reduction (and some others too). Is that intended or just not implemented yet? If the first one, then upgrading some (even favorite) wonders to these level might be a point of...
  11. iDavis

Confirmed [29318] Disturbing Sound

Yes, the bug is still there. My newest (and simple) reproduction steps: 1. Go play tournament 2. Play 2-3 provinces 3. After you complete them, just wait up to 1 minute with world map opened, without doing anything
  12. iDavis

This related - I would much much appreciated if those exlamation marks (especially on inventory button) were appearing only if I get a reward unaware (let´s say getting a prize from spire or any "random box"). After collecting a spell from magic academy it´s not necessary at all, since I know...
  13. iDavis

Cannot reproduce Mobile app - loading screen responds to touches

Game version: 1.103.1-ba777a2-256 HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.1 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Screen resolution: 1280x720 Account name: iDavis Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 2/5 Quest...
  14. iDavis

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

@Richord such costs would make sense if they wouldn't change current values of those levels (only few bonuses get increase after level 30).. Otherwise it will be another KP saver as chapter 16 wonders.
  15. iDavis

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Excellent new would be if all those levels 31-35 could be unlocked only by runeshards. Players, who have already reached level 30, have hundreds of them in inventory, this would be a great usage for them (but feel very naive when writing this..).