• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by csari

1. csari

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

I have another question. Would you help me know what the reward point levels are for opening the chest in the Championship and the Tower? Example: Level 4 Champions Box = 300K Reward Points. Thanks!
  2. csari

Thanx Karvest! ;)
  3. csari

I’m interested in the rewards of championship crates and tower crates. The Knowledge Point is evident that 1 level = 1 KP.
  4. csari

Hi! I would like to ask how reward points live in reward boxes up to levels 1-10? This aggregation of data would be a great help in what we should spend our collected points on sooner. Thanks if anyone can help me with this.
  5. csari

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

This is my fault, too. I wrote to Support!
  6. csari

Answered Spire of strangeness!

Can't you imagine competitions in Tower performance? If this is not the case then why rank from it? One of the fundamental shortcomings of the tower is what I have highlighted. The points of the outgoing man could not remain inside the tower, he would have to take him with him if he left the...
  7. csari

I think this trend is unfair. A team that only expels a player for this reason is behaving unethically. It gains an advantage that exploits a gap within the game and does so at the team level. I suggest that, although it does not particularly affect the amount of reward earned, points should not...
  8. csari

I apologize. My question can affect any server where the tower works. There's something I didn't understand so I asked. I didn’t ask for help, I asked a question about the game and it’s incomprehensible to me why when someone travels between teams, why don’t you take your points with you? Thus...
  9. csari

I would like to ask if it is possible for a team to score above the maximum of 1575 points in the Tower? If possible, how can you do it? Maybe there is some loophole that can be used to play 63 points / person tower numbers? I had an interesting sight last week. Two teams competed for first...