• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by chris0707070707

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

[Sarcasm MODE ON] The problem is, IG implements many "silent", undocumented changes and features. It's OK (at least for me) and we are used to it, but it has one funny side effect. We never know wether it's a feature or a bug we should report ;)
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

On 3 live servers Eilin and I play, it was a public and common knowledge in every single FS and on the forum, so it's obvious that we assumed it was a public knowledge here on beta as well. You usually don't inform your brothers and sisters about 1000 different things you expect them to know...
  3. Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

I don't like it either, it's pretty annoying.
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.123

Hard to explain ? Oh come on, I could explain it to my 6 years old nephew within 5 seconds and I wouldn't event have to say it twice :)
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.123

For me to. And for every FS I am member of, where half of the people are not interested in KP chains. "Immortal" spamthreads were very, very annoying.
  6. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Here we go again with new (old) conspiracy theories ;) I already asked you to do some basic math: Discussion - Winter Magic | Page 44 | Elvenar Beta Forum Are you sure ? ;)
  7. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Let me remind you what you were complaining about all the time. Screenshot taken by you: Would you really like to see more views of that kind ? Better think twice ;)
  8. Answered Flash ends. What happens next?

The problem has been known for ages as far as the browser version is concerned. About a year ago we run very extensive comparison tests on our live servers and we managed to figure out what the problem was. @CrazyWizard is right about memory leaks making the game slower and slower as you...
  9. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

In opposite to you, I wouldn't :) And I haven't. Let me remind you what exactly happened back then. I already decribed the chain of events on a different occasion: As you can see (and as you well know) I've never had any problems with other players catching up with me. Quite the opposite, I'm...
  10. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Well, I don't miss endless questline at all. Those 24 bears costed me countless hours of my life (spent on doing over 2000 quests) ;) I definitely prefer well balanced events with 80-100 quests.
  11. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Dear IG, you are about to make the same mistake again with nearly invisible keys around the city in winter event. We already had a similiar problem some time ago. It's OK at the moment, but someone should try to imagine, how it would look like on live servers with all that snow around the...
  12. Fixed [33624] Military production buildings are bugged

Sure. Just two quick examples. Example 1: Training using brown bears. In this case one has to wait until all 5 slots are done. 1. Start training in 5 slots x 4 hours each = 20h total training time (it's just an example) 2. If you login into tha game after 19h (it doesn't matter what you did...
  13. Fixed [33624] Military production buildings are bugged

The point is, the problem has been already reported, reproduced and confirmed on live server a week ago, which means IG is working on it. That makes reporting that bug on beta and any further discussion superfluous. No, it's not just a visualisation problem. I don't want to go into detail, but...
  14. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have found nothing in that announcement saying optional squad upgrades will give us any advantage. From what I understood, they should be ineffective. EDIT: Ok, I read the answer above. So players who did everything right so far (avoiding optional SSU) will...
  15. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Dear Inno. I am shocked and seriously concerned. I can not say how the new system will impact my 2 cities on live servers (I don't care, I will adapt anyway eventually), but I can definitely say what it will be like for the beginners. Fighting will become nearly impossible, Chapter IV city...