• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by baypen

1. baypen

Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

I have the same problem a @palmira. After a few clicks of activity, game is cancelled for streaming error .... since some days and in my personal setting there were no changes AND it´s only a problem in this game, nowhere else for internet-using. In this way, it´s nearly unplayable, sorry ...
  2. baypen

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Yes I know, but first there was the "learning curve" as I dont play FOE :) and I have to use one of the items (candle etc.) to clear the squares in front of the fog ...... a lot of items, that I need to use only to SEE sometimes a reward and then use again a candel or whatever to get the reward...
  3. baypen

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

As far as i can say now, it´s quite funny to play this setting, BUT the relation between magic ingredients and the amount you need to clear the fog in order to find the "cats" doesn´t even maybe fit to the number of empty squares, where you waste a lot of magic ingredients for clearing. Until...
  4. baypen

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

Still bugged, not funny, I would need to produce these units :-(
  5. baypen

Discussion Release Notes version 1.113

I understand, so only the first collection from all 3 buildings at once is an additional advantage. Thanks for the explanation !
  6. baypen

Discussion Release Notes version 1.113

This I don´t understand really. Producing troops on all 3 buildings and then activating the brown bear gives immediately much more troops than now, with only 1 building prepared for collection or am I wrong? So, in my opinion the brown bear becomes more powerful.
  7. baypen

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Thats right, but so I can say, fighters can win troop-boosters in events, so they don´t need to increase production. I mean, we should maybe speek about regular structures and not occasional ones that we cannot really calculate.
  8. baypen

Dear Marindor, I would really appreciate, if traders would get the same chances in tournaments like fighters. I cannot understand, why a trader is forced to build space-consuming military buildings for ork-production for trading? in the tournaments. Generally, fighters seem to be privileged more...
  9. baypen

I agree absolutely, traders are again and still the loosers here. It´s a pitty, because fighting games you can find on every corner, you don´t need Elvenar if you are simply interested in fighting every day :cool:.
  10. baypen

Ok, sorry for that, but seems that in your opinion casual players cannot be loyal players too. With this I cannot agree, sorry.
  11. baypen

Hm, I think I am more or less one of these sheep :) and maybe the mass of sheep is the most potential for them :cool:
  12. baypen

I agree 100% !
  13. baypen

If there is one thing in this game, what I am really absolutly sure about it, is the fact, that Inno watches exactly every cent that is spent. That´s clear, because that´s the reason why people run a business, they wanna earn money - of course, that´s absolutely ok. So,for sure, they have a...
  14. baypen

Why is everybody so sure about that ?
  15. baypen

Thanks for the explanation, I thought the effect will be immediately.