• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Barzh

1. Barzh

Fixed [34435] Cannot open chests in spire

Solved. Thank you very much! :)
  2. Barzh

Thank you both. Much appreciated. I'm in the ETC zone, and about to go off. The crew will likely pick it up in my/their morning.
  3. Barzh

FF 78.4.0esr (64-bit)
  4. Barzh

Enevhar Aldarion Don't have mobile, but I tried in FF. Same problem.
  5. Barzh

Correction. I just checked on the third one. Not it either.
  6. Barzh

Enevhar Aldarion I think I was going to fight it (have placed boosts fer it), but my first attempt is from 12+ hours ago. Not entirely sure.
  7. Barzh

On the stalling in the details screenshot. The browser queues requests when: There are higher priority requests. There are already six TCP connections open for this origin, which is the limit. Applies to HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 only. The browser is briefly allocating space in the disk cache The...
  8. Barzh

@Lord Soth I had already tried clearing cache etc. But, just in case, tried again. Doesn't help. @Enevhar Aldarion Thank you. Helpful. Sadly, not that either. Been clicking everywhere in and around that chest on occasion all day. The problem persists. I provided all information I have easily...
  9. Barzh

Plus detail
  10. Barzh

Developer tool screenshot
  11. Barzh

Go into spire Do all (over several days) until you get to the chest before the last gate (4th chest semi last area) Try to open chest
  12. Barzh

Game version: v1.118 HTML5: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Developer Build) built on Debian 10.4, running on Debian 10.6 (64-bit) Screen resolution: 1600x900 Account name: Barzh Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (this day)
  13. Barzh

Duplicate Cannot open chests in spire

Sorry, was posted twice
  14. Barzh

Beta is down ?

Okies. Thanks for letting us know.
  15. Barzh

Answered Server error in phone and PC.

Yup, I have it too on Linux Debian with Chromium Browser. Cleared cookies and caches. Doesn't help.