• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by BaluWitch

1. BaluWitch

Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

Finally! thanks for good news! :) I have scrolls boosted, so I look forward that finally I will be able to place fair offer 1:1, and not spending two times more scrolls to buy only half of that amount of silk/crystal. But still we have the same problem with the elven tree gum I think.
  2. BaluWitch

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Hi Marindor, the link you`ve shared takes us to old event article (of valentine tree), not to new one. Is that with purpose (that events are the same basicaly, only the budilding is different?) or just mistake? Just want to be sure where to look :) thank you
  3. BaluWitch

Adventure ?

good question. But actually many players would welcome it, as many ended up with lvl8-9. Considering that in many countries is lockdown again, and much worser then last year :( people would welcome adventure, as they are locked home...
  4. BaluWitch

Not a Bug Portraits seem missing in Profile

no, I have the latest app version and it is the same.
  5. BaluWitch

Fixed [34654] World map provinces all reset to zero

facing the same here on mobile app for ios
  6. BaluWitch

Cannot reproduce not getting rewards from tournament provinces

suddenly today it works, but yesterday it did not...well I will try tomorrow to be sure
  7. BaluWitch

Cannot reproduce not getting rewards from tournament provinces

Game version: 1.118 (zz1.119) HTML5 Yes/No: no idea of iOS app having html or not Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: App v 1.118(zz1.119) for iOS 14.2 Flash Player version: no idea Operating System or Mobile Device: iOS 14.2 iPhone 7 Screen resolution: of iPhone 7 Account name...
  8. BaluWitch

Fixed [34492] Beta won’t load on ipad

same on iPhone, iOS issues simply....it gets to 100% and nothing, loading circle still running
  9. BaluWitch

Not a Bug No game board for the winter event

for example, I had no update availalbe, till today, just 5 mins ago appeared, and it did not even notify me, I had to open "Elvenar" app page on the AppleStore, and then I saw update button. Now I have the newest version, and seems like it is working finally. Hope this helps to those who has the...
  10. BaluWitch

Fixed [34242] FA - the pit(hole) will not open

update: it appears once per 10 attempts... reported from our fellows on: Redmi Note 5, Android 9PKQ1.180904.001 iPhone XS MAX, iOS 14
  11. BaluWitch

Duplicate Bottomless pit not available for mobile app

Description new fellowship adventure - no bottomless pit available. Other fellows report the same (various mobile devices and platforms). It works on the PC. Did search for "bottomless pit" on the forum, havent found any ticket, therefore opening one. ---------- Game version: 1.116.2 HTML5...
  12. BaluWitch

User Interface Notification about donation to your Wonder

or once in 12 hrs could be, or similar, yes
  13. BaluWitch

User Interface Notification about donation to your Wonder

description add notification to the notification list that someone donated knowledge points to your wonder. suggestion for the notification text: Player "player name" donated to "name of the wonder" 5 points *for web version there can be the icon of wonders at the righ side (instead of...