• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Angedev

1. Angedev

Discussion Winter Magic

Don't say that or they will do it :eek::D
  2. Angedev

Discussion Winter Magic

@salandrine : it's automaticly done
  3. Angedev

Not a Bug [29400] Winter Magic - quest condition doesnt make sense

You probably have to collect bigger part than you have already collected (the same like with encounters and tournament encounters).
  4. Angedev

Not a Bug [29400] Winter Magic - quest condition doesnt make sense

Does nonboosted and boosted T2 count together?
  5. Angedev

Not a Bug vault of wisdom

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/vault-of-wisdom.14063/
  6. Angedev

Not a Bug Vault of wisdom

One Vault of Wisdom must be connected to all 3 buildings, not only 1 or 2, how it looks from your picture...
  7. Angedev

Won't fix Ch15 - not possible to upgrade evolving buildings with RRS

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/unlocking-research-to-enter-next-chapter-has-not-immediate-effect-on-upgrade-button.12968/
  8. Angedev

Discussion Release Notes version 1.89

@Maillie : Answer for your first question and for the second :)
  9. Angedev

Contact(ed) support The new event Autumn Zodiac...

@John-Fr : If you use words like 'started' and 'lounched', it sounds like you haven't collected finished productions yet. But it doesn't matter, I was only trying to help :) @Jasper : Are you sure? I've thought it's just about 'fair amount of steel', not concrete productions. But maybe I'm...
  10. Angedev

Contact(ed) support The new event Autumn Zodiac...

You must finish these productions :)
  11. Angedev

Discussion Spire of Eternity

So if I have for example Golden Abbys, Watchtower ruins and Tome od secrets on max level and no wonders for battle/goods it still makes Spire more difficult for me? It makes no sense... :( @Dony : I have small city so I'm not sure how much I can help, but it would be nice to have a new thread...
  12. Angedev

Not a Bug Tournament Timer wrong ???

Tournament usually starts on Tuesday, today is Monday I believe :)
  13. Angedev

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

I understand your idea - 16 encounters on map x 16 encounters in spire. But we have only 3 maps in week, it means we can use this alternative only once a week. And remember, you can prepare some provinces on 7/8 when doing quests "complete encounters". In this case, you can win only 2 encounters...
  14. Angedev

Chapter 15?

It was easy with last 2 chapters. They had sentient goods which covered 3 chapters. Now they have to invent something completely new and it takes more time. I think we can expect it on September or October, but it's just a guess :)
  15. Angedev

Not a Bug City Expansion Not Received

You should write to support, they can look at it ;)