• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Angedev

1. Angedev

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

@Dorfl the Clay My post was about Vortex of Storage, not Architect ;)
  2. Angedev

@Ropucha I have the same problem on live. Maybe try to to create a bug report :)
  3. Angedev

Tank you very much @pilousd ! :)
  4. Angedev

How many settlement buildings do you have? Any recommendations?
  5. Angedev

Not a Bug Version is outdated

If you clear all saved data (settings -> applications -> Elvenar), you should be able to choose different world :)
  6. Angedev

Not a Bug Deleted FS Messages reappearing

It would be enough just to add confirmation window. In app this already exists.
  7. Angedev

Not a Bug Keyboard vanishing while typing messages in forum on tablet

It happens to me too. For enter key. Android 7.0, device DOOGEE S60 lite. I hope it helps :)
  8. Angedev

Undocumented changes

I think it means how many relics you need for another boost. On live it's also 0 for me, but on beta it's more clear:
  9. Angedev

New Game Features Cancel/back button while loading

I have this problem while logging in with my mobile. If I didn't log out last time, it immediately starts to logging me in without any possibility to choose world/account. Back button doesn't work in this case. And sometime I know I will get some present in the first city where I'll log in, but...
  10. Angedev

Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

It looks really good, thanks! :)
  11. Angedev

Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

Hi, good job here! I've just tried it with 2 cities and results look almost perfect :) Model: 4292,78 Real: 4294 Model: 967,92 Real: 966 Thank you for your job :)
  12. Angedev

Fixed [30558] More than one Ferris wheel galore - Box not close

Hmm, interesting https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mobile-ferris-wheel-galore-missing-arrows.14511/ I agree I used wrong title, but I also wrote into expected situation, that it should be closed immediately, if there are not supposed to be arrows. But never mind, I will be happy...
  13. Angedev

Not a Bug cant evolve up my Coldfire-Phoenix to next level (1 Artefact in Inventory)

Are you sure you are trying to evolve it, not to upgrade it? Some picture would help...
  14. Angedev

Fixed [30807] Missing creatures on buildings

It's harder to catch them, they can fly :D
  15. Angedev

Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

It works fine for me :)