• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

• Thread starter DeletedUser2925
  • Start date

DeletedUser2925

There's no possibility to login to Beta whith App....
Btw. Login works, but Loading Screen starts, slows down and stopps at 100% an 4/16....

DeletedUser1777

Same trouble over here - neither mobile (1.96.1-01a2701-256 zz 1.98) nor tablet (1.97.1-7d07fce-256 zz 1.98) works.
For both are no updates in playstore (android) available. Live worlds are working.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you all, it's a known issue and developers are already working on it; we all hope it will be fixed as soon as possibile.

Deleted User - 86059

Sorry for the delay. We are experiencing problems this evening and being as the team has finished for the day, it will be tomorrow morning before we can put a fix in for this.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this problem.

Verde

Can you extend the carnival event by 12 hours on Beta since some players, as in the U.S, will lose half a day if they are on mobile?
Fully agree, very frustrating to not be able to progress quests because of this.

DeletedUser2606

The other feature of this is that my mobile is effectively locked out of the live systems as well. Even if I select Close all (on Android) , then when I click on the Elvenar icon, it attempts to start Beta without asking what system I want to log into. This even happens when I restart the phone. When the App is restarted it ought to give you the opportunity to log into any of the versions of the game instead of assuming that you want to play the one that you were last trying to play. I think that it is definitely a design flaw if a bug on Beta locks you out of the live systems too.

Verde

Workaround to get into live, is to delete app and re-install. Annoying but feasible.
Tried that but was then unable to load a Live city.
Have now uninstalled again. Just taking the opportunity now to stop and consider the game ...

Brika

It is enough to delete the data in the app cache. then you can log in into live again.

Last edited:

Verde

Is it possible that this problem is back?
Anyone else having a problem getting a beta city to load?