• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by alainemk

1. Duplicate Notifications Window Freezes

Game version: v1.122-beta.1-(f711086) - html5 (2021-01-13 20:25) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: HTML Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: alainemk Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5...
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

You should bold crafted, and magical in addition to sentient to fully emphasize your point :)
  3. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Yikes! not going to be able to get anywhere near that set up in my live city (without purchasing expansions, which I will not do)
  4. [UI] Quest window to select rotational quests

+1 The constant clicking is an annoyance, this solution would alleviate that issue. I might even use the quest givers once in a while.
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

I'd like to see a button added to the World map HUD that would access the AW menu; when tech locked by tournament KP goes into an AW. It would be much easier if I didn't have to back out to the city to get the AW of choice. :)
  6. Trader APP - Trader, More choices in Offers

+1 this would be very helpful for app only players
  7. Discussion Release Notes version 1.102

@Marindor could you please give a fuller explanation of "farthest advanced" is to the developers if not by KP input and apparently not by level achieved? As stated in the original defect post the current order appears to be: i.e. the order in which unlocked
  8. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Planned obsolescence. But if I am going to spend money on something I would like it to maintain its value for more than a chapter or two.
  9. Answered Magic Academy Crafting

Is the Valentine Float in rotation to craft in the Magic Academy? I would like to disenchant the two I have in inventory and craft one in my current chapter.
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.98

Thank you @CrazyWizard and @justpeeking, the announcement of 1.98 now showing in the US Forum too.
  11. Discussion Release Notes version 1.98

I am on US6- Sinya Arda and we don't have a 1.98 release note announcement, could you post a link to this release on live, please?