• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Notifications Window Freezes

alainemk

Game version: v1.122-beta.1-(f711086) - html5 (2021-01-13 20:25)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: HTML
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: alainemk
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Notification window freezes

Current situation:
Neighborly Help window freezes and will not close after help is given. This occurred after several NH visits were made.

Expected situation:
The expectation is for the notification window to close
Reproduction Steps:
1) Click bell notification and choose a neighbor to help
2) observe coin and/or supplies given
3) notification window remains open and impedes the game

Pauly7

I came here wondering if this has been reported. I didn't see the other report, but this is happening with me too. It's random. Maybe once every 5 or 6 NHs the window freezes up and requires restart.

Pauly7

I still can't see the other report. I can see the one about the notifications not loading, which we all know about, but this one is about the neighbourly help window freezing the game at the point you try to apply a NH.

Buttrflwr

I don't think this is the "same" bug. Before the notification window wouldn't load. NOW it just freezes when you try to do NH.

Pauly7

This is still happening, and doesn't seem to have any connection to the bug that causes the notifications to not load. The notification bug only happens after an FA chest is opened. The NH window freezing happens randomly and all the time.

Karvest

NH freeze only when you do it from the notifications page which have opened chest notification on it. At least for me.

Earwen1

Nope. It happens randomly, like Pauly7 said.
There was no opened chest notification on the page, when it just froze again.
To 'unfreeze' it, F5 is the only way.

Pauly7

NH freeze only when you do it from the notifications page which have opened chest notification on it. At least for me.
No, when I do NH from the fellowship screen is when I mostly notice it. On average it will freeze either twice or three times doing a whole FS' worth. Each time requires reboot.

Karvest

From notifications page with chest notification it freeze with 100% chance.
(still haven't seen it in other places)