• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [35311] Fellowship adventure marker is incorrect

TomBrady

We will see. If they don't have the developers work over the weekend after having released the event hours before said weekend, that points to HORRIBLE planning.

And "keeping the developers overtime" should be a consideration when determining event timing. If they aren't willing to have them work over the weekend, they shouldn't release the event on a Friday.

Software developer mantra 1. Don't fix it if it ain't broke...2. NEVER EVER release software on a Friday o_Oo_O;)o_O;)

Enevhar Aldarion

We will see. If they don't have the developers work over the weekend after having released the event hours before said weekend, that points to HORRIBLE planning.

And "keeping the developers overtime" should be a consideration when determining event timing. If they aren't willing to have them work over the weekend, they shouldn't release the event on a Friday.

This game has been around for almost 6 years now and they have never had their tech people work on the weekends. Even when there were bugs that kept an entire server from working for a weekend, they rarely did anything about it before Monday morning.

SoggyShorts

LoL this bug might be partially my fault.
Last night the wife and I discussed the upcoming FA:

Wife: I wonder if the've fixed the annoying checkmark issues
Soggy: Ugh I know, right? That is the worst.
Inno: "The worst?!" Challenge accepted!

Last edited:

TomBrady

This game has been around for almost 6 years now and they have never had their tech people work on the weekends. Even when there were bugs that kept an entire server from working for a weekend, they rarely did anything about it before Monday morning.
That's OK...In Germany the Betriebsrat (Workers Council) are darned strong about workers rights...rightly so !!! I'm good with that...if workers are forced or even come in of their own accord..it's the court for the management...

Enevhar Aldarion

That's OK...In Germany the Betriebsrat (Workers Council) are darned strong about workers rights...rightly so !!! I'm good with that...if workers are forced or even come in of their own accord..it's the court for the management...

That should not stop Inno from doing the intelligent thing and having their people work staggered shifts. Some of them work Monday-Friday and some work Wednesday-Sunday or some work Sunday-Thursday and others work Tuesday-Saturday. Or does Germany have some archaic laws that prevent people from doing that?

PrimroseSylvia

Yeah no one wants to be collecting statue badges on the app... that's gonna end up in tears.
Maybe using an emulator on pc will help (I know, not everyone can install an emulator on their pc, but for those who can, it could be a workaround)

Enevhar Aldarion

Just to add that, like the previous times we have had a bug with the checkmark, this is a browser-only issue. Whatever in the code is doing this is not effecting the mobile version.

TomatoeHu

worst FA bug, Quality of life ZERO. WHY are we not auto collecting badges yet? its like 2021 and no other game in the app store has as painful an interface as this game has. nothing makes a game more pointless then endless frustration. Seriously, from a financial perspective, the interface isnt even worth the hours to have the out sourced entry level coders fix. delete the silly box on the left and eliminate the requirement completely for the badge collection confirmations, we hate it. it is endless extra , repetitive, monotonous motion, we don't enjoy. the check mark is too fast, now its too slow, seriously, are they all off for the weekend??!!?? what's happening in inno offices? 9-5 no weekend help> why do we have an FA released to bug check and no bug fixers available to fix their bugs?

there is Zero strategy left to worry about mis-clicking collections. i want everyone to have all their badges, make me work harder at making more, fitting in more. I dont need to win off the loses of a few mis-clicks other players are suffering from to have a higher score at the end. .Let everyone have everything they set, and get rid of that icky, slow, pointless extra clicking, sad, space wasting, non-informative, late checkmark, fast check mark, broken badge window interface!! Give us the swipe through pleasure and a feeling of euphoria when we play FA! remember, its still thousands of badges for 2 artifacts.... more work then a full spire run and 10 chest tourney so QUALITY of LIFE please Inno. take that window and shove it in the Fail Closet. Archive it.

PRO TIP: use the code you have from the craftsman challenge collections counting on collect..

Marindor

Guys, this is a bug report thread. If you have any feedback on the FA mechanics or other items, please use FA feedback thread for that or create a new thread in the General Discussions section if it's not FA related. Thank you.

Pauly7

No offence to anyone, but have Inno all gone on holiday or something? I don't mean to be discourteous, but this is a really bad FA problem and I haven't seen any response on it in 4 days. We've also had the fellowship chat down all of today and I haven't seen any response on that.

Aeva

And there is no sound, so no way of knowing what you made or if you made anything unless you keep the dropdown pulling down all the time.