• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [35311] Fellowship adventure marker is incorrect

maxiqbert

Game version: v1.124-beta.6-(a25b41e) - html5 (2021-02-18 22:50)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox
Flash Player version: NA
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: maxiqbert
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Fellowship adventure quests

Current situation:
__ When you collect what's needed for a badge, the green marker doesn't appear.
__ when you collect the badge, the green marker appears.

Expected situation:
__ when you collect what's needed, the green marker appears
__ when you collect the badge, the green marker disappears

Reproduction Steps
1. collect something (troops is easiest)
2. see no green marker
3. click and collect
4. see a green marker

TomBrady

This problem has been around for 4 FAs now..and this time it has become infuriating - IT IS WORSE...for goodness sake...THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY BUG to fix...PLEAZZZZZE

TomBrady

It should even go further...it should be like the SPIRE when you get Treasure Chests...a NUMBER of Chests appears up on the top left...THe number of badges to be collected should (or 'could ;) ) appear over the icon...

Just a suggestion !!!

Jaxom

Yet another FA to be done with this bug. Just what I looked forward too.
You really should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop the FA, fix it and restart it in another week.

Last edited:

TomBrady

The absolute worst case though is doing the Tournament when one is collecting up to 3 badges...Witches (for Enhancements), Marbles (for Relics) and Ghost in a Bottle (for Tournament Encounters)...TOTAL CONFUSION
The Wonder Society badge collection is bad enough in that you must exit, collect and re-enter the target player every time a sum of 10 KPs are posted but that is a problem for another bug/feature !!!

Hueanthar

We are all having this same issue as well. Glad to see it has already been reported (and is hopefully being worked on). :)

FieryArien

(and is hopefully being worked on)
I wouldn’t hold my breath. It’s 16:40 on Friday, German time. This bug is no showstopper, mere inconvenience. *) I bet it won’t be fixed before next week. Also note that it works fine in the app (even better than in the browser, because the failing notifications for “multiple completed badges” isn’t there at all).

*) Please don’t hate me for this term, I agree it’s horribly annoying and I’m sorry for all browser players. But I just don’t see a reasonable manager keeping his/her developer(s) overtime in work on Friday for this kind of bug on beta server. Maybe we’ll get lucky this time, maybe not.

Pauly7

The absolute worst case though is doing the Tournament when one is collecting up to 3 badges...Witches (for Enhancements), Marbles (for Relics) and Ghost in a Bottle (for Tournament Encounters)...TOTAL CONFUSION
The Wonder Society badge collection is bad enough in that you must exit, collect and re-enter the target player every time a sum of 10 KPs are posted but that is a problem for another bug/feature !!!
Not to mention if you fancy picking up sacks of coins from neighbourly helps or multiple guard badges.

I just don’t see a reasonable manager keeping his/her developer(s) overtime in work on Friday for this kind of bug on beta server. Maybe we’ll get lucky this time, maybe not.
Maybe, but it was still this morning when it was reported. Plus it's more or less the same bug as we keep getting so they must have a good idea of how to fix it.

Empress Dee

I wouldn’t hold my breath. It’s 16:40 on Friday, German time. This bug is no showstopper, mere inconvenience. *) I bet it won’t be fixed before next week. Also note that it works fine in the app (even better than in the browser, because the failing notifications for “multiple completed badges” isn’t there at all).

*) Please don’t hate me for this term, I agree it’s horribly annoying and I’m sorry for all browser players. But I just don’t see a reasonable manager keeping his/her developer(s) overtime in work on Friday for this kind of bug on beta server. Maybe we’ll get lucky this time, maybe not.
We will see. If they don't have the developers work over the weekend after having released the event hours before said weekend, that points to HORRIBLE planning.

And "keeping the developers overtime" should be a consideration when determining event timing. If they aren't willing to have them work over the weekend, they shouldn't release the event on a Friday.