• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

iDavis

@PaNonymeB or let´s hope we get FA after the event and the availability of recipes will be extended to cover it´s duration, just like during the easter.

Pauly7

I've updated a sheet to show the best spheres to open for either picking up artefacts or daily prizes, if anyone is interested. This doesn't take account of the value of any of the other incidental chest prizes.

Capture.PNG

Pauly7

Will the old bear buildings come back to the crafter? Otherwise converting my moon bear artifacts in the crafter to old bear artifacts would make absolutely zero sense...
Unless you still have a base in the locker... or a bear that isn't fully upgraded.

I find it difficult to be excited about either the new bear or upgrading an old one. First time round, in my haste, I made the mistake (probably) of building a Panda Bear instead of a Polar Bear. Thing is, though, I don't need the Polar Bear. Once you have a Timewarp, the only benefit of the Polar Bear comes if you have your Timewarp at level 30 (or nearly) and can do 2 whole tournaments in 3 petfoods (polar bear and firebird).

C-Nymph

Unless you still have a base in the locker... or a bear that isn't fully upgraded.

I find it difficult to be excited about either the new bear or upgrading an old one. First time round, in my haste, I made the mistake (probably) of building a Panda Bear instead of a Polar Bear. Thing is, though, I don't need the Polar Bear. Once you have a Timewarp, the only benefit of the Polar Bear comes if you have your Timewarp at level 30 (or nearly) and can do 2 whole tournaments in 3 petfoods (polar bear and firebird).

I have a very small new city on beta, only in chapter 2. I have exactly zero buildings of anything in my inventory. As I haven't reached chapter 3 yet and can't play spire, I don't even have spell fragments to make anything. But I would sell all my spells for fragments if they were to put a brown bear back in the rotation of the crafter :p

So seen from the perspective of a small new player instead of an endgame player with a Timewarp and what not, the old bears would be REALLY welcome!

Last edited:

Pauly7

I have a very small new city on beta, only in chapter 2. I have exactly zero buildings of anything in my inventory. As I haven't reached chapter 3 yet and can't play spire, I don't even have spell fragments to make anything. But I would sell all my spells for fragments if they were to put a brown bear back in the rotation of the crafter :p

So seen from the prespective of a small new player instead of an endgame player with a Timewarp and what not, the old bears would be REALLY welcome!
Yeah I agree. My Beta City is coming up for Chapter 6 and as I've only been going for 6 months there has been nothing more exciting available to me than the Air Traders Set and a Golem. The Phoenix bases regularly come around for crafting just to taunt me.

it is already in the rotation
No they removed them all except for the Phoenixes... Unless they put them back today.

Richord

Can we PLEASE get an alternative for all future evolving buildings as 'grand' prizes?I
I don't need standard stuf, I've normal buildings for that.

Pauly7

Judging from everything that goes on I can only assume that not a single person from the development team even actually play-tests this game. If they involved themselves in playing what they are creating then they would see how truly pointless all these events are... and that's not to even get started on the tournaments.

guivou

only 75 quest , and average key cost per point far higher than previous event ( around 27 ) and no more 18 chest ... so unless quest reward increased at the end and be extremely lucky with chest , it will be impossible to have a full brown bear (unless paying lot of diamonds ? )

the new bear does not seem to be very useful , and for example is not worth an old panda bear if we compare the figures ( less population, less gold produced ...) and the special effect does not seem tremendous

i will not pay even for a brown bear althroug it's a mean to reduce impact of mass slaugter of the new tournament ...

Last edited:

Pauly7

the new bear does not seem to be very useful , and for example is not worth an old panda bear if we compare the figures ( less population, less gold produced ...) and the special effect does not seem tremendous
Yep, I thought the same thing. The new bear is definitely weaker than the Panda.... and on the previous bear event the Panda came as the weakest of three options.

Jaxom

For me, in Chapter 16, this bear is close to worthless. At max level I would get the following each day:
  • 1037 population, less than upgrading a residence
  • 8160 culture - not much
  • 660K coins - one residence gives 405K - and I spend excess coins every day on KPs
  • 66K supplies - I get 51.7K in 3 hours from a workshop - and wholesale more than that every day
  • 2640 T5+1 and T5+2 - I produce 10k T5 in 3 hours so I can easily trade to get this amount
Why should I build this?
Is there a reason to think that any of the daily prizes will be better than the last event? I never even tried to win one of those, only went for troops.

I am truly sorry to be negative but these events are really making the game less and less fun. Nothing to look forward to.

Maillie

I was actually thrilled to see the sentient goods come up in the new event building, then I checked its amounts. Is that a mistake? it surely has to be.

In 24 hours we pick up 2640 t6? I get 4960 from my maxed level 27 gems building every 3 hours. That's nearly twice what we could collect from the event building once per day. Are the devs aware that we need nearly 300,000 of these goods for one tech in the research tree? In ONLY about 1200 days we would have enough for one whole tech.

Surely this has got to be a mistake. Perhaps someone forgot to put a 1 before the 2640 and it was supposed to be 12,640 for a once a day pick up.

Deleted User - 81190

If anyone is opening chests already, can you confirm the chest mechanics? Is it random selection, or is it always small/medium/large as in the previous event?

Pauly7

If anyone is opening chests already, can you confirm the chest mechanics? Is it random selection, or is it always small/medium/large as in the previous event?
As far as I can tell it's old school random. I haven't got to the end of the first cycle, but I suspect any excess will just wrap around. It looks very similar to the previous one with the stars.