• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Autumn Zodiac event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

I´m a bit worried about releasing this pet with such a food effect as the only pet at the same time. Last time an evolving building with food effect arrived was during easter, what makes half a year already and during that time I suppose a lot of new players joined, and since they don´t have any other animal in their city, I´m afraid they´re going to have a misconception about what is the pet food supposed to be used for. Most likely they´re going to look at it as a strange "pet food - KP" exchange.

Skillpowers

as a new player i was hoping for a building that gives you bonus for combat to help u in tournements , last feeding building is already very overpowered for new players to get alot of KP with the feeding , but as a new player i would love to compete one day with top players in tournements , however i don't see any new event buildings that would help with that , its just thesame thesame type of event building since i started to play end of january (extra items thats it).

galrond

I´m only in chapter 2, so the bear only gives supplies. Does it give something more "exiting" later?

iDavis

@Astralsoul conversion recipes are in the game, the question is whether they are activated or not (so far nobody mentioned any appearance).

Deleted User - 87580

I can not tell at all how many points each chest is worth. Am I missing something?

Next to the balls, there numbers of how many star dust (points) you get.. Do you mean that?

star dust points.JPG

Egwene al Vere

Really inno! Could you not have waited with this event? We've got FA on the live worlds starting tomorrow which we are all preparing for so its going to be more concentrating on that one than on the bear event. Really you could have waited a week. I would also have loved to have the time to finish upgrading my city and get the 14 provinces I'm short for the next chapter :(

I do love the fact that we can get an evolve for the brown bear for more troops but I dont have that in my city though it will be helpful for others further along.

Lovec Krys

Why is the production of seed hybrids in this event so horrible?
Fortunately I still have my Amuni Ships and Savory Food Markets, but anyone who needs some new seed hybrids is doomed (and his only option is to slowly craft Festival Merchants)

Last edited: