• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Exchange of gains of events by the support

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone ...

I create this suggestion about the possibility (as on the French servers) to exchange via the support the "gains" of events ... I explain myself: on the French servers, it is possible to exchange between players of event winnings that we don't want or of which we do not have utility ...

Example: I won during an event 3 or 4 "hands of giant or 2 or 3 nests Orca .. instead of removing them I can offer them to a player of my choice ... this once every three months and only one player ... it works very well at home and it is very useful ... It also benefits everyone ... What do you think ???

Sorry for my English ... I don't speak English véry well and it is google translation

Below the text of this possibility in France ...

"Dear players, very recently you have submitted to us the idea of being able to donate between you your inventory event buildings.With no opportunity to have it done directly by Innogames we have taken it upon ourselves to offer you this ability via manual transfers operated by our support team.In the wake we have unfortunately found many abuses in quantity, or the fact that the building has become a bargaining chip ... Considering this, we are forced to limit this feature, the management rule applicable from this day is that each player can give a single building every three months (roughly the cycle of events on Elvenar) We are sorry to have to apply this restriction but we are also sure you will understand. " It will be necessary for the donor to contact the support by indicating: The world concerned, the name of the given building, and the exact name of the player to whom you give. Be patient, it's a manual transfer, it will take time for the donation to be made. Please note that the building you propose to donate will be adapted to the level of the player who will only receive it in descending level (if your building is level 6, it will become level 5, if the recipient is at level 5; the recipient is level 8, he will receive a building level 6). It's your turn !

DeletedUser1596

Although I like this idea, I must say no. A LOT of people on our server are cheating however they can and support plays blind or covers up for them. This would be just another way to get premium buildings for free. Our cheaters have usually about 8 accounts. Now imagine having another 8 extra event buildings of your choice.

DeletedUser

Although I really like your idea @Biloutte91 , I also have to agree with @Urvalsandal . Our top cheaters on live have about 25-50 push accounts available :rolleyes:. So long as this problem continues, nice, kindly ideas like yours will created even more cheating and I shudder to think about the overheated discussions on the forum if that happens. :eek:

Loki Blue

The idea in and of itself is not a bad one; it would be great to be able to shift unwanted extra event items. However, the potential for abuse outweighs any benefit, in my opinion. Something like this can quickly get out of hand, and once it does, there's one more imbalance in the game.

With no opportunity to have it done directly by Innogames we have taken it upon ourselves to offer you this ability

That tells you right there that it's something that Inno will not approve of. They didn't ask permission because they new Inno would say no.

DeletedUser

for your info, these exchanges do not relate to premium buildings, just daily prices of events ... and these exchange are going very well on French servers ... without any cheat since it is the support that manages this ...

I don't see why you talk to me about cheaters and it's 1 building every 3 months and 1 player

DeletedUser

That tells you right there that it's something that Inno will not approve of. They didn't ask permission because they new Inno would say no.

Of course, if INNO approves !!!!! but it is the support (which is INNO I remind you) that manages because INNO has a lot of work.

it's a COMA write the message i post :)

Loki Blue

@Biloutte91 there is no reason for you to reply to me that way. I am speaking to you politely, and I expect the same in return.

Of course, if INNO approves !!!!! but it is the support (which is INNO I remind you) that manages because INNO has a lot of work.

it's a COMA write the message i post

Those are exclamation points ( !!!!! ) which is considered shouting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sorry i'm french and the translate is google ... i don't speak English very well and my works
are sometime no good :)

Loki Blue

sorry i'm french and the translate is google ... i don't speak English very well and my works are sometime no good :)

I understand, and no hard feelings. It is difficult to communicate using an automated translator, because it lacks the nuance of actual human language. :)

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

DeletedUser

i try to do my posts better :) :) many people have believed that the exchange of daily prize was not possible
but "in fine" in France it's very cool ... i have try this possibility few months ago and it's
really something good :) it's because i propose this in this server :)

i'ts very difficult for me to do a suggestion in English ...

Originally I thought it already existed on the beta server and that is why it had been accepted in France ... I realize my mistake now

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

i try to do my posts better :) :) many people have believed that the exchange of daily prize was not possible
but "in fine" in France it's very cool ... i have try this possibility few months ago and it's
really something good :) it's because i propose this in this server :)

i'ts very difficult for me to do a suggestion in English ...

I started an account on the French server this morning after you first mentioned this, but I won't be trying to talk on the forum...my French amounts to about seven words, and I quickly lose patience with Google translate. :p

Believe it or not, your English is not as bad as you think. :D

As I said before, I do like your suggestion, and it's great that it works on your server. I'm jealous, really. But not all players are honest, and there are country servers that have a huge problem with cheating. I would explain further, but it would take this thread off-topic, and I don't want to do that. Your suggestion deserves to be fairly judged, and I wish you luck with it. :)

SoggyShorts

@Ritsel @Urvalsandal @Loki Blue
Please note that the building you propose to donate will be adapted to the level of the player who will only receive it in descending level (if your building is level 6, it will become level 5, if the recipient is at level 5; the recipient is level 8, he will receive a building level 6).
So using push accounts will be useless as a cheat.
Even if all of your chapter 3 accounts gave your chapter 11 main a building, it would only be a chapter 3 building, they do not scale up, only down.
This means that the feature only works as a charity for helping along smaller cities, and can't be used to enhance your main.

EDIT: They need to disallow the combat buildings like Magnificent Mage Multiplier.

With this scaling limitation in place, I see no potential for abuse, and think it would be a nice addition to the game.

DeletedUser1596

EDIT: They need to disallow the combat buildings like Magnificent Mage Multiplier.

As you stated correctly, this could be a problem. With new ideas comming into events (like new set buildings) noone knows what may come tomorrow. Another type of building may pop up (eg. KP per day, wishing well from FoE...) with a bad effect on the game when used by cheaters. I belive that *you* would see a potential for abuse and prevent that. But I fear Inno wouldn't (note, that I do not think the devs are dumb, I just *know* that fair play is not a priority here)

SoggyShorts

As you stated correctly, this could be a problem. With new ideas comming into events (like new set buildings) noone knows what may come tomorrow. Another type of building may pop up (eg. KP per day, wishing well from FoE...) with a bad effect on the game when used by cheaters. I belive that *you* would see a potential for abuse and prevent that. But I fear Inno wouldn't (note, that I do not think the devs are dumb, I just *know* that fair play is not a priority here)
So we both agree that I should be in charge? Good. ;)

DeletedUser2256

Sup' !

Well... you have to know that this kind of trade is now over on french server. That was an exclusive test at the moment (thanks to the french support), but now, we have to wait for a fully implanted feature in game. I hope that's not thanks to our dear Biloutte91 :rolleyes:

Just kidding :p

Can't wait to see this feature officialy back :D