• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Exchange of gains of events by the support

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser2256

Did they say why they ended it?
How long did it last?
Since October 3rd ! The reason is :
"We have indeed found that this manipulation could not be implemented on a larger scale, despite the various limitations added. We must therefore stop the exchanges via the support. However, the possibility of a transfer option managed directly between players will be studied, taking into account the results already collected in recent months."

SoggyShorts

@Kaaru
I think it might be losing something in translation...
Are they saying they stopped because it was too much work for support to do it, or because of cheating? The word "manipulation" is confusing in your quote.

DeletedUser1657

@Ritsel @Urvalsandal @Loki Blue

So using push accounts will be useless as a cheat.
Even if all of your chapter 3 accounts gave your chapter 11 main a building, it would only be a chapter 3 building, they do not scale up, only down.
This means that the feature only works as a charity for helping along smaller cities, and can't be used to enhance your main.

EDIT: They need to disallow the combat buildings like Magnificent Mage Multiplier.

With this scaling limitation in place, I see no potential for abuse, and think it would be a nice addition to the game.

Scenarios like the battle buildings you mentioned or as yet unknown other special effect buildings where a bonus occurs with little effect to level. The other unknown but would impact this a lot is what is the future use of blueprints and will it effect event buildings. Take you scenario above with donating small buildings to the main and if they have the ability at some point to upgrade those whether the mythical blueprints or some other option I can see them finding a way to exploit it.

While this idea by itself sounds nice, I don't really see it as something needed. If the idea behind the concept is benevolence perhaps there is other ways this can be achieved and controlled?

SoggyShorts

if they have the ability at some point to upgrade those whether the mythical blueprints
What's this "bloopreent" you speak of?o_O
I kinda assumed that blueprints, if they ever gain the ability to be used to upgrade a building ,would only upgrade them by 1 chapter each. Maybe there's room to abuse this, but I would think it pretty minor and quite the waste to use 7 or 8 BP just to get one extra max level building every 3 months.
If the idea behind the concept is benevolence perhaps there is other ways this can be achieved and controlled?
I'd be happy if you could only give buildings to players in lower chapters period. The restriction of buildings not scaling up makes them fairly useless, so they could just remove the ability to send buildings upstream altogether.
Scenarios like the battle buildings you mentioned or as yet unknown other special effect buildings where a bonus occurs with little effect to level.
It shouldn't be too hard to have an exclusion list for sets, temps, and anything new that doesn't rely on chapter scaling.
I don't really see it as something needed.
It really isn't. The thing is (as you well know) we toss out loads of ideas that have varying degrees of merit, and can never guess what the devs find interesting enough to implement. :(

DeletedUser

Sup' !

Well... you have to know that this kind of trade is now over on french server. That was an exclusive test at the moment (thanks to the french support), but now, we have to wait for a fully implanted feature in game. I hope that's not thanks to our dear Biloutte91 :rolleyes:

Just kidding :p Can't wait to see this feature officialy back :D

first news (premières nouvelles)

sorry but I had not heard of the end of these exchanges ... my "post" is no longer necessary then :( :(

DeletedUser2256

@Kaaru
I think it might be losing something in translation...
Are they saying they stopped because it was too much work for support to do it, or because of cheating? The word "manipulation" is confusing in your quote.
That's because it was too much work for support :)

DeletedUser

No answer here by a member of the team ??? this IS does it have a chance
to be reported to the developers ????

SoggyShorts

No answer here by a member of the team ?
The way it works here is the team members allow players to discuss ideas without them interfering.
Then after an idea has been discussed for a while it will have a poll added to it where players can vote on the idea.
If the vote get 80% yes from the players, then it gets sent to the developers to look at.
Expect at least a month wait before that happens, as there are many other ideas in line.

Edit: @Dony beat me by a moment, I blame the slow internet in my hotel

DeletedUser2256

Want some Event buildings? Then go for it, do your quests, play your game, earn your rewards ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2275

Hmmm...

Sorry, but no. I think there are far more important things that need to be fixed, and older suggestions implemented, before anything like this is considered.

SoggyShorts

Sorry, but no. I think there are far more important things that need to be fixed, and older suggestions implemented, before anything like this is considered.
While I agree that other ideas should take priority, I don't think that is a valid reason to dismiss an idea. The devs will implement features and improvements as they can, and different teams work on different things, so voting yes on one idea does not necessarily push other ideas down the queue.

DeletedUser2275

While I agree that other ideas should take priority, I don't think that is a valid reason to dismiss an idea. The devs will implement features and improvements as they can, and different teams work on different things, so voting yes on one idea does not necessarily push other ideas down the queue.

They asked for opinions, and that's my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser118

Having an opinion is not the problem. But what Soggy was trying to say is that your point of view is kinda the wrong way. It doesn't really matter if there are more important things to do or not. Deciding if there are is not up to us but Inno alone. What matters more is if this idea is needed in the game or not, which you probably disagree with, which is just fine and would have been the better answer to this topic. :)

SoggyShorts

They asked for opinions, and that's my opinion. ;)
Allow me to ask a more specific question then:
What is your opinion of this idea based on its own merits- without comparing it to other unrelated ideas?
To be clear: if there were zero other suggestions or ideas of any kind that we would like implemented, what would you say to this idea?

DeletedUser

Want some Event buildings? Then go for it, do your quests, play your game, earn your rewards ;)

for info, I finished the quests and I miss the hand ... if I can have it by exchange why not?