• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Cant Log in

DeletedUser

Every time I try to log in I get a message about adobe flashplayer, now I know it is up to date because I use chrome and chrome updates it. So anyone any ideas, Forge of Empires is working ok

DeletedUser118

A Screenshot of the message about the adobe player would be helpful I'd say.

DeletedUser628

Could you please provide some more information, such as which browser you're using, which adobe version you have, etc. Filling out the bug reporting template would help.

DeletedUser939

There are problems with the lastest flash player version i think. I have version 17.0.0.188 of flash player. When i log it it says to download latest flash version. Also the page takes a lot to load to get that message

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    128.9 KB · Views: 133

DeletedUser628

Hi folks, if you're using Chrome and you're seeing this message, please do the following:

1. Open a new tab/window of Chrome.
2. Type in the following in the address bar:
Code:
about:plugins
3. Look for Adobe Flash Player through the list of plugins.
4. Disable one of the two flash players - preferably the adobe one as Chrome will no longer support it after a few updates, while their own integral Pepper Flash will still be used.

We have not been able to fully reproduce this issue but I believe a conflict between the two is likely the culprit in this case. If you're still experiencing that error message afterward please do fill in a bug report so we can investigate the issue more thoroughly. Thank you!

DeletedUser594

Hi, I reinstalled Firefox just to play Elvenar! No Problems so far!
Noticed other games I play on Chrome having problems!
Will uninstall Adobe player and see.....
Tried it and found that Chrome only has Adobe Flash Player and
by disable same no game will run under that Browser!
However as I mentioned above Firefox is doing a good job!
Seems to me that Chrome loosing its appeal because of all the stuff
being added to that Browser! High time to get away from that Adobe
Flashplayer as it is full of mistakes and Security holes....
To find the plugin page type chrome: plugins in the addressbar..
By doing so I only found The Adobe Player listed

Last edited by a moderator: