• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered upgrades - silk factory

DeletedUser336

I have silk as a boost and currently on level three....I completed the silk boost on tech tree and when I went to increase my silk factory it says I need to upgrade tech needed..

My question is What upgrade is needed to increase the Silk factory from level 3?

DeletedUser

Non. You can upgrade the silk factory to level 5 if you want. Do you have a screenshot perhaps, so i can see it? Silk is my boosted good as well, never had any issues upgrading it.

DeletedUser

I remember another thread with such an issue, already searched but didn't find it...

DeletedUser336

I have posted copy but it will show that no builder avail...as proceeded on to another building

sorry but cannot post my picture my options button is blank

DeletedUser

I have posted copy but it will show that no builder avail...as proceeded on to another building

sorry but cannot post my picture my options button is blank

Owhhh i see. You'll have to wait until one of your builders is finished with a building. The tech required as the message says, is to add an extra builder.

DeletedUser336

no I tried to do that before I used up my builders that is why I posted that comment as I knew that would be the first thing mentioned...now my ability use the options has been blacked out so cannot post pictures

DeletedUser

Do you have the required resources for the upgrade? Silk factories stay 3x3 until level 5, so it's not the space. You have the required tech from the tree, advanced silk is for level 6 and so on, so i really wish i could see what's going on there.

DeletedUser336

yes to all your questions ..all it is saying is that I need to research the tech needed
and me too nosferatu my box with options above were we write are block out so cannot see even the smilies...going to try this without

DeletedUser

Just realised you're an elf and level 4 needs more space. Does it give you the move and upgrade option?

DeletedUser

Alrighty golden. It seems elves silk building only goes to level 3, from there on you need to research advanced silk in the tech tree. Us humans get to go to level 5, so i was a bit confused there.

DeletedUser336

ok thanks for the help nosteratfu.....:) funny got my tool bar back but still cannot transfer pictures here

Marindor

Indeed, Nosferatu is correct. There are differences between Elves and Human buildings and for the Elves, you'll need to research the advanced Silk tech to unlock level 4. :)